Hen's Night

Katriona

Well I guess it's that time..

I'm supposed to be having my hen's night (bacholorette party) this Saturday and no one knows what to do.

I want to wander around town and make fun of the out of drunken states sides that are in town for the races and maybe catch a dancer or 2. My maid of honour has no clue what to do as she has never done this before and well.... neither have I.

Does anyone have any ideas about what we could do for a fun and enjoyable evening out that doesn't involve too much tomfoolery and nothing illegal?? Would be a great help to me as I really do want to have it be a memorable night.

A.B.Normal

What ever you do the Bride-to-be must wear a hat made of condoms (preferably unused) to aall the bars/stripclubs etc...

Katriona

A.B.Normal said:
What ever you do the Bride-to-be must wear a hat made of condoms (preferably unused) to aall the bars/stripclubs etc...

I am NOT.. repeat NOT wearing a hat covered in condoms. I'll wear lifesavers and do the "Buck-a-suck" thing. But I will not wear profilactics on my head. Makes me think of highschool. *shudders* :D

Professur

Hen's night? My god, I haven't heard that term in nearly 20 years.

If you can't get anything else together, I suppose I could pull the old G-string outof retirement for one last hurrah and do a show. Maybe Paul and Bish would join me for a rendition of The Full Monty.

Camelyn

Professur said:
If you can't get anything else together, I suppose I could pull the old G-string outof retirement for one last hurrah and do a show. Maybe Paul and Bish would join me for a rendition of The Full Monty.

:eek13:

*Struggles heroically to come up with a valid reason for why she would be unable to attend the festivities. Contemplates running into a wall to inflict a concussion*

Katriona

Camelyn said:

*Struggles heroically to come up with a valid reason for why she would be unable to attend the festivities. Contemplates running into a wall to inflict a concussion*

*agrees with Camelyn*

Oz

*remembers when he took part in a Full Monty Show at his local club....all for a kids charity of course*

Man, that was embarrasin' :blush: The strippin' bit was ok........but none of us could dance the routines worth shit :D

Ideas for a hen party eh?

Erm, well apart from the usual bets to see who can get off with the ugliest bloke in the club and going for eats and see who can get a backskuttle of the most handsome waiter.......I dunno :eh:

Strangely, I ain't ever been invited to one :D

Uki Chick

I wore candy necklaces and such myself. We went out for supper and then went bar hoping on st-laurent street. It was alright. My most memorable one was for a girlfriend of mine. We were suppose to go out but certain circumstances prevented us from doing so. Instead we ordered out, stayed at the house and had a huge sleep over. We got drunk, took stupid pictures and just laughed our asses off.

MrBishop

Camelyn said:

Allright!! I resent THAT remark!!!
I'll have you know that I look mighty fine in a th...er...nevermind.

**Suggestions** This worked well for my friends Rita's Bachelorette Party. I was supposed to be the DD, but ended up going too :)

We went to "L'entre peau" (Between skins) - it's on Ste-Catherine, near the Beaudry metro.
Web site : http:///
Address : 1115 Ste-Catherine east</U>
Metro station : Beaudry
Tel. : (514) 525-7566

It's a cabaret/showbar...but Drag!!
I've never laughed so hard in my life and had such a fab time! there's nothing like seeing a 6' tall man in 4" pumps, a wig, and big ol' diamond ring (plastic), singing "I'm a Barbie Girl"!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:

**Suggestions** This worked well for my friends Rita's Bachelorette Party. I was supposed to be the DD, but ended up going too :)

We went to "L'entre peau" (Between skins) - it's on Ste-Catherine, near the Beaudry metro.
Web site : http:///
Address : 1115 Ste-Catherine east</U>
Metro station : Beaudry
Tel. : (514) 525-7566

I've never laughed so hard in my life and had such a fab time! there's nothing like seeing a 6' tall man in 4" pumps, a wig, and big ol' diamond ring (plastic), singing "I'm a Barbie Girl"!!!

*cough*Metero*cough*

Katriona

MrBishop said:

*jumps up and down* Can I get you to give me a dance since no one else will buy me a dance???? :D

And it's good for Saturday nights?? I thought Saturday nights were predominently reserved for the male clientele in the village? I'll take a look at the FUGES web site and see what they have to say. But thanks for the idea sweetheart!

Katriona

Uki Chick said:
My most memorable one was for a girlfriend of mine. We were suppose to go out but certain circumstances prevented us from doing so. Instead we ordered out, stayed at the house and had a huge sleep over. We got drunk, took stupid pictures and just laughed our asses off.

I do that most weekends so I'd like to be able to do something different for tomorrow night. Though we might end up renting a hotel room. I think Camelyn came up with that idea so no need to deal with the munchkins in the morning. Plus we all get to sleep in..

Hrmm.. That actually sounds good to me.. :)

Katriona

Well..
We all ended up at our favorite coffee house drinking Sangria and eating nacho's with chilli, chicken wings, Quesedillas and chicken fingers Felt like I was at a football game instead of a bachalorette party.. :) But it was good and we had fun. :)

They, being my maid of honour and an old friend, dressed me up in a white t-shirt (not my colour), White veil, bobbles and cat ears. The cat ears take a bit of explaining but it derives from my personality and my nic which is Kat. They also saftey pinned lengths of licorice to my white shirt (more will be explained about that).

Anyways.

Dressed me up, dragged me onto the public transit system and then down to the Montreal Fringe festival. Which the only good thing about that was I ran into an ex who decided it would be fun to nibble on a piece of licorice that was pinned at the exact spot of my right nipple. Camelyn has pictures of said event.

Wandered up and down St-laurent, during the festivities for the Grand Prix. Got a few offers and a few people telling me not to go through with it. Again.. more picture taking ensued. :) My personal favorite saying of the night would have to be this: "Hey baby! Marry me! You me and a bottle of Mazola!" I nearly passed out from laughing.

We ended up heading out for drinks and a show at one of the city's most respected Drag clubs. Oh well.. Dangly bits dressed in women's clothing. Not what I wanted but close enough I guess. :)

Back to the cafe for more coffee and much sugary goodness. I think Camelyn would have gone into sugar shock if she'd eaten any more of that cake. :)

Got back home and crashed at about 4am. A good time was had by all.

Though I will be draging people off to go and watch dangly bits dressed in men's clothing, only to see them taken off to cheezy dance routines. :)