Here we go again...

Should we

• Search for and rescue them

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Ignore the kidnappers

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So far...nobody who voted for rescue has posted an opinion. I'd like to hear those opinions, and would like to see if they change after they read this...

Can't be a martyr without dying for a cause other than your own stupid willfulness in ignoring warnings to stay the fuck outta the war zone.

The true question is how unhappy this group will be, despite their public statements to the contrary, if their agents really are rescued unharmed. They will have lost the podium that they would have been able to maintain for quite awhile had their operatives been beheaded.

One thing for sure - the military folks who would actually perform the rescue cannot expect anything like sincere thanks.

FTR - I didn't vote. I couldn't make either my natural desire to se them survive or my eye-rolling contempt for their idiocy in being there to begin with prevail.

HomeLAN said:
FTR - I didn't vote. I couldn't make either my natural desire to se them survive or my eye-rolling contempt for their idiocy in being there to begin with prevail.
I hear ya. That's why I wanted to get a little clarification on the record before my vote. :nerd:

catocom said:
1. Ok, just don't take off those rose colored glasses whatever you do.
Obviously you're the one with the rose colored glasses. You doubt everything you don't want to believe without reason involved and believe anything that fits your preconcieved ideas without any logic.

2. The way I see it, it someone could "prove" he's lied about anything major
the man would be prosecuted by someone. There plenty out there that would if they could.
...and there's plenty working on it. Ypou've been looking at well documented lies recently and fallen so low as to say "maybe he didn't know it wasn't the truth". Obviously you'll make any excuse.

Gonz said:
At least I openly display the source of 99% of my stuff
Me too.

Back