He's dead, Jim

unclehobart

1. Load body into 162 qt. cooler.

2. Load cooler onto boat, go "fishing" 50 miles offshore.

3. Toss body overboard, watch as sharks devour body.

4. Place explosive charge with timer into cooler, toss overboard.

5. Head back toward the pass, watching over shoulder to be sure cooler explodes into tiny pieces.

6. Return to dock, wipe hands on pants, walk away whistling.
You guys on the coast have it soooo easy. The swamps, bayous, marsh deltas, and god knows the 100,000 square miles of ocean is just begging to be used.

Prof, ... bite me. I'm not giving away trade secrets that easily.

unclehobart

How about this one:

Break into a blood bank and make a cocktail of 100 blood samples to slightly throw off DNA evidence that one can spread all over the crime scene, don a full bodysuit to prevent hairs and such from falling onto the crime scene, whip out your handy dull knife and dispatch them. Spread blood evidence all over the place and then burn all of your clothing from the crime afterwards.

That, or....

Drag your victim out to midfield during the World Cup finals and dispatch them with a cinderblock in front of a worldwide audience of 2 billion... then sit back, hire the best lawyers money can buy, and let them end up getting you off scott free and somehow ending up as a celebrity in the process.

StuTheWise

So uh... Prof, are you still standing by that dead body trying to figure out what to do with it? Sorry I didn't get with you sooner.

Well, assuming you haven't been busted in the two days since you posed the question, I might just quietly sneak my way out and call it good.

Okay, but if it were me:

Last time I posted something self-incriminating, I lost my job. Can't have that happening again! ;) So I will only say he would not be anywhere near close enough to be at my feet when he drops dead.

But if I were in your spot... hmm, well that's a tough one. I probably would not log on to OTCentral and ask for advice :eek3:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Is it ironic that Prof disappears for two or more weeks & comes back with this query?

chcr

Too cute for words
And you killed him. His still warm corpse lies at your feet. If he's found, you'll get the death penalty. What do you do? What doooo you doooo?

Umm... Why would I tell you (or anyone else)? I may need to use this plan at some point (if, in fact, I haven't already ;) ).

Is it ironic that Prof disappears for two or more weeks & comes back with this query?

[Pedanticman]Nope, interesting though. It'd be ironic if Prof used one of these plans and that was the reason he got popped for the deed though.[/Pedanticman]

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
What most fail to realize is that one murder has to take place. If you spread the evidence out over multiple jurisdictions, your chance of getting the needle are slim. Dip your hands in elmers glue and let them set. Put on a body suit, and wait for the guy at his place. Once he parks, crawl under his car, and string a small-guage wire from the number-one spark plug to the gas tank. Punch a small hole in the tank, and slip said wire into the hole.

Note...this does not work with a full tank of gas, and you don't want to know...:devious:

catocom

The boat might be covered in evidence. You have to either detail it or burn it. You might also be leaving a paper trail somehow leading to the body.

burn it? Exactly.

Paper, nah, not if it's done right.

BTW that plan in involves friend(s), with a second boat.

"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies." :beardbng:

Aunty Em

Insulin or something similar that is absorbed by the body and doesn't leave traces... so he died of "natural" causes... plus a cast iron alibi... I wouldn't need to "do" anything... Just call me Aunty Poison. :D

Stop Laughing

I take off and dispose of the Jason mask and chainsaw I scared him to death with and put an emptied out aspirin bottle in his hand.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I take off and dispose of the Jason mask and chainsaw I scared him to death with and put an emptied out aspirin bottle in his hand.

They empty aspirin bottle would be taking it a step too far, they'd know VERY quickly that he didn't have any aspirin in his system. Not to mention that I believe it's rather difficult to OD on aspirin.