Hey, chcr!

chcr

Too cute for words
Stop Laughing said:
BTW, anyone catch the McCarver gem: "There's a world of difference between a count of one ball and two strikes and a count of two strikes and one ball"? :lloyd:
Heh. That McCarver has his finger on the pulse...
Well, he must have his finger somewhere. I keep waiting for Lou to go off on him. :lol:

unclehobart

I was going to say 'mongolian gangbang' ... but 'tasmanian clusterfuck' works nicely. :)

Shockingly enough, tasmanian cluster-fuck has only one hit on google.

unclehobart

I still seethe over Kruk stealing a game away from the Braves a decade ago. I remember where he manhandled someone off of first base when he had the ball and managed to get the out instead of an interference penalty.

Stop Laughing

Man, I dread the next time I work with our Sox fan... at least he's not as obnoxious as the ones at the bar, the ones who are really anti-Cub fans first and Sox fans second, I can't stand people like that, they make true Sox fans look bad.

4 straight complete game wins, yeesh. The White Sox ended up using only 15 players on their roster the entire series. I hate to say it, but they're even better than us a couple of years ago.

That top of the ninth finish in the Astros-Cardinals game was one of the most exciting finishes to a baseball game I've ever seen. Play at the plate and a very close, pressure packed (tied if they fail) game ending double play, wow.

GO ASTROS! (third time's a charm, right?)