Hey now! Slow down people.

unclehobart said:
Leslie said:
Gato_Solo said:
unclehobart said:
A womans work is never done.

It would be if they'd just do it and spend less time complaining about it. :D
:eek6:
*said from a half dream lazy state on the couch covered in cookie crumbs in a room that obviously hasn't been dusted in months* oop... there she goes off complaining and not working... tsk.

Actually...I don't lay about the apartment. I usually do the dishes, take out the trash, mop the kitchen, and clean the counters...all this after 12 hours of my 'real job'. It takes me all of a half-hour to do all that. ;) BTW...it's done well, too.

unclehobart said:
Leslie said:
Gato_Solo said:
unclehobart said:

*said from a half dream lazy state on the couch covered in cookie crumbs in a room that obviously hasn't been dusted in months* oop... there she goes off complaining and not working... tsk.
you forgot the bon-bons :p

my actual work is done...it's the imps running around here that make it never complete :retard:

Leslie said:
unclehobart said:
Leslie said:
Gato_Solo said:
unclehobart said:

you forgot the bon-bons :p

my actual work is done...it's the imps running around here that make it never complete :retard:

Arm those little devils with mops and brooms. Just stand behind them with the whip and chair to keep them in line... :D

And I have this aversion to sugary treats at the moment. They tend to add to places I don't want expanded. ;)

quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in.... :retard:

Shadowfax said:
quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in quote in.... :retard:

crow1.jpg

gag.. dont worry about it. I wont be home at all tomorrow and here only about 1/2 of friday. I shouldnt be back until tuesday. Your may be passed for a few ticks... but you will have many days to build it back up.

I dunno.. I guess the 'in' thing to do these days is to abandon old names in lieu of new ones at milestone post numbers. Just simply passing someone would be passe'. Lord knows I desire to be seen as a rad, progressive grandpa to all of the kiddies around here. ...*chuckle*

Back