hey simplyred!

i just got my nails done in it the other day, after toying with the idea of it for a long time. it really is a nice color, so shiny! i love all their colors.

Or you could just stop changing your AV :p

I can never make up my mind about what I want. This is why I never got a tatoo. :p Besides, it is fun to challenge myself to find new AVs with the RED theme!
i just got my nails done in it the other day, after toying with the idea of it for a long time. it really is a nice color, so shiny! i love all their colors.

All of their polish stays on so long! It takes forever for it to chip! I also like Shakespears Chocolate and Who Comes Up With These Names. They are more in the brown family, but go well with my red hair :)

Av ideas :)

/me can't wait until you go from shoes and lipstick/nail polish to lingerie and dresses :)

omg! i didn't know there's one called Who Comes Up With These Names! i'll have to look for that next time i go to the nail place!
my personal favorite is Voodoo That U Do, but sometimes i get tired of it.

Av ideas :)

/me can't wait until you go from shoes and lipstick/nail polish to lingerie and dresses :)

Those are cute! I'll have to think about it :)

omg! i didn't know there's one called Who Comes Up With These Names! i'll have to look for that next time i go to the nail place!
my personal favorite is Voodoo That U Do, but sometimes i get tired of it.

I haven't seen that one. Have you seen She Sells Sushi By The Seashore?

Back