Hey, they're already pissed.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm with you on that one Prof, I don't think we've got the balls for that. But the article does say the UN is considering a resolution. You know, STOP!, or we shall say STOP again.:disgust2:

PostCode

Major contributor!
Three countries we really shouldn't be fuckng with right now. China, which reagrdless of what is being said, nothing will happen. To much trade to fuck that all up. Isreal, which we won't attack as they are a friendly nation. Last, but most ceratainly not least, North Korea. If one really thinks about it. They have absolutely nothing to lose by invading South Korea. If that happened, I do believe we would be fucked.

Professur

Look, if the UN wasn't able to put english back on Quebec signs, does anyone think anyone's listening to them?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Does REALY PISSED include cutting them from MFN status? NO, fuck it then.

greenfreak

:laugh:

I was going to say Ireland actually, not England... But Scotland could be nice too.

I think I would really miss the sun though. :D

rofl, you know we do, its always snowin up there in scotland, whilst here you can get a nice sunny day on a regular basis, and cold? LOL i've not seen it past -1 in ages.

Professur

Always snowing my ass. I've seen more snow in one winter storm here than I saw in the entire time I was in Scotland. Christ, I know people who used their motorbikes 365.

odd, over here the weather always says snow in scotland during the winter, even some summer times, maybe you lived in a good area? :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Jesus CHRIST! It's one person.... Are you both that hard up for new people?:D