Hey, they're already pissed.

chcr

Too cute for words
Rusty and I wanted to move to Boston but now we're thinking about England.
Remember GF, England is at the same latitude as Labrador. The only thing that keeps it warm is the Gulf Stream. I'd go to New Zealand. It's well out of the fallout pattern when the nukes start flying.

Professur

Justintime said:
odd, over here the weather always says snow in scotland during the winter, even some summer times, maybe you lived in a good area? :D

Someone call Guiness. That's gotta be the first time anyone in history has called Glasgow a good area.

greenfreak

Actually, it's two people, myself and Rusty. :D

I found that my complexion was better when I lived in Florida. Maybe the combination of the heat and humidity?? We could just travel around to all the countries and pick one we like.

We bought "The Getaway" for PS2 this past weekend and were playing it last night. We're getting the lingo down. It's not that hard. You just add "wanker" on to the end of every sentence and you're fine. :D

ris

i'd honesty recommend that of all the countries of the uk pick any but wales. i'm so phreaking happy to be back in england its unreal.

:D

greenfreak

ris, you weren't kidding when you said Rusty and I can come stay with you, right? It should only take another couple of weeks to finish packing. You should get the first shipment of boxes next week. :D

Aunty Em

I'm not so sure it's that safe here GF, the paper this morning had the headline "Britain told to expect suicide attacks". Apparently 4000 would be bombers have signed up! Even if it's only a small proportion of that we could be in serious trouble. :eek:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ris said:
i'd honesty recommend that of all the countries of the uk pick any but wales.

Seriously? Why?

Aunty, GF is on long island, a suburb of the NYC area...not very safe there either.

If they wanna blow themselves up so fuckin badly, we can arrange it, put all their asses in wembley stadium and light the place up with some dynamite, just don't come near me when you wish to meet allah cause i don't care about your war or whatever problem you got, and if there was a god i hope they rot in hell, cause if god really exists, and condones this shit i don't wanna be part of it. :rolleyes:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Justin, you just explained the war on terror...I know of more than 3000 people that didn't want any part of this "jihad"

ris

Gonz said:
ris said:
i'd honesty recommend that of all the countries of the uk pick any but wales.

Seriously? Why?

Aunty, GF is on long island, a suburb of the NYC area...not very safe there either.

lived there for 7 years, most of it was crap. the weather is frighteningly wet all-the-bastard-time. the people are ok as long as you aren't english and the mentality of some beggars belief.

plus, there's only so much friday night welsh tv cabaret i can take.