Hhmmm.....

kellyg

Seems like since I dropped in, Nalani has been suspiciously absent. What's that girl been hiding? :shrug:

Professur

She get's like this whenever they get planning an orgy. They don't want to accidently blurt it out, so they absent themselves until afterwards. You watch, They're all grumbly and complaints before they leave, but whenever they come back, it's all sunshine and lollipops.

nalani

awwww *in the words of your immortal father and mine* .. quit yer bitchen LOL .. actually, I've been all but absent from here until you came around stalking me LOL ... life's been pretty hectic, actually .. me and the kids are working on some home improvements .. changing screens and doors .. painting .. spackling .. stuff like that .. wanna get it done before winter comes and with it, the rain LOL ... and some other stuff going on .. work .. the traumas and dramas of the eldests' love life .. the baby being 13 *grrr* .. and the middle son being 15 is kinda making me nuts these days LOL .. how's everything with HawgLite?

nalani

She get's like this whenever they get planning an orgy. They don't want to accidently blurt it out, so they absent themselves until afterwards. You watch, They're all grumbly and complaints before they leave, but whenever they come back, it's all sunshine and lollipops.
Dude .. come on .. we told you we'd invite you if you kept in on the down low!!! hehehehe

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
awwww *in the words of your immortal father and mine* .. quit yer bitchen LOL .. actually, I've been all but absent from here until you came around stalking me LOL ... life's been pretty hectic, actually .. me and the kids are working on some home improvements .. changing screens and doors .. painting .. spackling .. stuff like that .. wanna get it done before winter comes and with it, the rain LOL ... and some other stuff going on .. work .. the traumas and dramas of the eldests' love life .. the baby being 13 *grrr* .. and the middle son being 15 is kinda making me nuts these days LOL .. how's everything with HawgLite?
I thought you didn't want spackle, but wanted caulk? :confused: :devious:

kellyg

LOL!! Stalking is such an ug.. er.... appropriate term.:leghump: Those guys did have a way of getting to the point when they were around, didn't they? I only wish we'd been able to spend some time with them together. *sigh* Sounds like you and Karen are definitely sisters, that girl has more home improvement ideas than ... well, let's just say she likes to change things. Katie is in the 6th this year with all the accompanying hassles, like having to wear a trainer because so many of the other girls are 'blooming' and she's not yet. I've got a feeling the next few years are gonna be a PAIN in daddys butt and I feel your pain in that arena. HawgLite is rocking! Hope to be introducing a new product in the next couple of months that should sell more than the current one. :bgpimp:

Professur

Kelly, I caught my girl stuffing her bra this week. Apparently all the girls in her class are doing it. I could almost feel the colour leeching out of my hair.

nalani

I thought you didn't want spackle, but wanted caulk? :confused: :devious:

OMG!!! You have a memory like a steel trap! What does that mean, anyway? "Memory like a steel trap" .. anyway, I've all but forgotten about that LOL .. this time, I want spackle hehehehehe .. I'm gonna patch my house back together :D

nalani

ok y'all .. I know I'm pushing the whole AUP thing but I know a lot of you are hunters and I just want to let you know that I have a cousin who shall remain nameless but is from Texas *hint* *hint* has this amazing product that you'll find very very useful .. so this isn't a *plug*, persay .. it's more of a Public Service Announcement .. hawglite.com .. go check it out. If my post has to be deleted, I won't throw a fit .. I know I'm pushing it here ..

Professur

Mind like a steel trap ..... rusted shut.

BTW, before you go publicly asking for a spackling ... you might want to look it up. It's as bad as asking for caulk.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Kelly, I caught my girl stuffing her bra this week. Apparently all the girls in her class are doing it. I could almost feel the colour leeching out of my hair.

How old is she again???

And, WHAT colour from your hair?

Inkara1

ok y'all .. I know I'm pushing the whole AUP thing but I know a lot of you are hunters and I just want to let you know that I have a cousin who shall remain nameless but is from Texas *hint* *hint* has this amazing product that you'll find very very useful .. so this isn't a *plug*, persay .. it's more of a Public Service Announcement .. hawglite.com .. go check it out. If my post has to be deleted, I won't throw a fit .. I know I'm pushing it here ..

We generally don't mind posting a link here as long as that's not all you're here to do and that's not what you start us off with... and as long as it's not a link to hot pr0n. Those you have to PM to people.

kellyg

I've not been to a good public spacklin' (that's texan) in a long time. Ahhhh, where does time go? :drink2: