Hints for getting rid of pesky Jehova's Witnesses

god being an agnostic or me being an agnostic and thanking god for it? :D

Hey, Luis! Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac? He stayed up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

Agnostics are unsure. One could thank God and still wonder if they were talking to thin air. Just covreing their bases (kinda like moderates)

Yeah. The Spanish language countries can't even say goodbye without an affectation to god; Adios being literal for 'to god'.

Gonz said:
Agnostics are unsure. One could thank God and still wonder if they were talking to thin air. Just covreing their bases (kinda like moderates)
Wrong again.

unclehobart said:
Yeah. The Spanish language countries can't even say goodbye without an affectation to god; Adios being literal for 'to god'.

Yeah, it is so hardwired into the language that it is almost impossible to spend a day without saying something related to God.

Yeah, even though I'm an atheist I find myself calling Jesus' name when I'm unusually moved. Still don't know what the "H" stands for though. ;)

Nah...Hobarts don't have quite as pacifistic a nature. That and Jesus didn't wear a Hawaiian print loin cloth.

Back