Hmmm, question to the Americans

tonks said:
gotta love those snappy red blazers :) made 'em real easy to pick off ;)

And of course the fact that they insist on standing in a square while shooting....guess the best defence would be to simply duck, let them shoot each other :D

Gonz said:
Be careful...your empirical army got beat by a bunch of farmers ;)

Yer barkin' up the wrong tree gonz.........I was born in 1973. I get no more worried about the colonials than I do about William of Normandy in 1066 ;)

What's wrong with calling someone British a limey? I was under the impression that it was just shorthand for British sailor, who had figured out that if you eat limes, you won't get scurvy.

If someone called me a yank, I would be terribly offended, eh.

Then I would sic my attack beaver on them.

Then I would go have a beer.

If someone called me a "yank" they'd be gettin' called "Miss" for the rest of their lives cause I'd have their balls for it! :brush:

Nixy said:
If someone called me a "yank" they'd be gettin' called "Miss" for the rest of their lives cause I'd have their balls for it! :brush:

And what if that someone was a girl ??? ;)

Camelyn said:
If someone called me a yank, I would be terribly offended, eh.

Then I would sic my attack beaver on them.

Then I would go have a beer.

is your attack beaver shaved? :p

Cam's beaver's shaved beaver. Thanks, Inky. That's really an image I wanted to carry around in my head for the rest of the day.

Inkara1 said:
No, but her beaver's "beaver" is. :D

'Course first thing that runs through my mind is: "Do beavers actually have what we would call "beavers". And if so, what do they look like??"

The second though running through my head was "How the hell do you shave a beaver?"

The third thought running through my head as I read that was: "I really have to pee", but I think that thought may have been unrelated to the post.

hmm. I have always called Americans "yanks" with no offence intended. It is just a word I grew up hearing. I have been called a canuck, eskimo, and I once recorded my self saying "about" and sent it to a yank.. err I mean american because he believed every Canadian said "aboot" :p I was never insulted

Camelyn said:
'Course first thing that runs through my mind is: "Do beavers actually have what we would call "beavers". And if so, what do they look like??"

The second though running through my head was "How the hell do you shave a beaver?"

The third thought running through my head as I read that was: "I really have to pee", but I think that thought may have been unrelated to the post.

wow such insight, such a quest for knowledge,, now if we could only harness that power...I could get this damn cigarette lit

Back