Hmmm, question to the Americans

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
K62 said:
hmm. I have always called Americans "yanks" with no offence intended. It is just a word I grew up hearing. I have been called a canuck, eskimo, and I once recorded my self saying "about" and sent it to a yank.. err I mean american because he believed every Canadian said "aboot" :p I was never insulted
hey you, long time no see :D

and it seems that I actually do say aboot :lloyd:

Oz

Well I founda kinda diagram........

beaver-shave.gif

Camelyn

Carefully, with the grain, and in a neat little racing stripe.

Got it. The next time I encounter a beaver desperately in need of a good shaving, I'll know just what to. And knowing is half the battle*.

Thanks guys :D

* The other half of the battle would probably involve not getting mauled, dismembered and or/ gnawed on to death

Camelyn

Speaking of beaver tails, sort of, have any of you ever tried the food variety? Deep fried dough, smothered while still warm with cinnamon and butter, or jam, or even garlic butter. It's an amusement park staple over here.

Inkara1

The electric razor is better. Use the sideburn attachment to whack it down short enough, then use the lift-and-cut heads to get a close, smooth shave. :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Camelyn said:
Speaking of beaver tails, sort of, have any of you ever tried the food variety? Deep fried dough, smothered while still warm with cinnamon and butter, or jam, or even garlic butter. It's an amusement park staple over here.

mmm, or chocolate fudge

now i is hungry pour une queue de castor

Professur

Whall .... I had it at Magnetic Hill park in NB. Still looking for them here. Someone's gotta have them.

AlphaTroll

OK, so not only do Canadians shave their beavers.......they eat them too?

What, is that some sort of way to pretty up yer roadkill then?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
Whall .... I had it at Magnetic Hill park in NB. Still looking for them here. Someone's gotta have them.

if anywhere it would be the place in the old port, on de la commune, next to the honey ball stand, corner of francis xavier, I think

freako104

and yet people refer to Americans as Yanks/Yankee and people in the South(not all but some) still refer to the North as Yanks/Yankee