HOA Rule Forbids Couple To Smoke In Their Own Home

I don't think it's so much genetic as it is influenced by parents.

For example, my buddy, who is about 18 months my junior, his mother smoked heavily, quitting only when she was pregnant with him, in her late 30s. He was planning on quitting smoking in Chile on his exchange student program (haven't seen him since July, don't know whether he did or not) but he started smoking not long after turning 14, and became somewhat of a regular smoker. Not really like two-packs-a-day heavy, but he was definetly hooked on them, and he smoked them more than occasionally.

My parents were never smokers (well, at least not tobacco smokers) and I'm not either. I mean, I've tried on occasion, but it never did it for me.

My mom smokes regularly. My dad will have the occasional cigar. I don't smoke at all, and I haven't even tried it. Either it's my way of rebelling... or it's that I hate the lingering odor.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't have responsibility, I'm just saying that it's certainly plausible that parents' decisions can have an affect on their childrens' decisions. If he hasn't quit yet, it's his own damn fault, no matter how much his mom smoked.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't have responsibility, I'm just saying that it's certainly plausible that parents' decisions can have an affect on their childrens' decisions. If he hasn't quit yet, it's his own damn fault, no matter how much his mom smoked.

Swing and a miss. ;)

So people who don't/haven't wear protective masks, are going to
be like welders, and coal miners eh?

I see law suites ahead.

So people who don't/haven't wear protective masks, are going to
be like welders, and coal miners eh?

I see law suites ahead.

:grinyes: If not, then the terms 'job-related risk' are going to be heavily applied once again. ;)

Back