Holidays.

peterska2

Well people this will be probably my last post for a while as I am going on holiday at 03:30 BST and it is now 00:15 BST and I need to get some sleep into my schedule first.

Just thought that I would let you know then you don't all go thinking that I am dead or left the forums or something equally silly.

Keep Oricon and Justin and Stewey in check for me you lot. I don't want them getting all over excited and going mental without me. Ori will possibly miss me loads although he is busy with his girl in RL now. Justin and Stewey will be flirting with everyone else as normal.

Of course there will be those who don't miss me and even through a party while I'm away.

I'll catch up with you all when I get back.

Luv yas all.

KA

Oh Please take me-won't ya, im small , i'll fit easily in your suit case!!!!

Enjoy :swing:

peterska2 said:
Just popping in quick coz I miss ya´s all too much.

Will ctahc ya´s proper on Sat night.

KA
Aw! I was hoping you were back already! Be safe! :hug:

I´m having a great time so far. any typos are because of the random spanish keyboard that i am attempting to use.

i´m bakc in england late sat night UK time so I´ll try and give you an update of my holiday then and maybe post some pics if there are any fun ones when they are developed ;)

Sipping cocktails on the verandah, looking over the Spanish scene.....or post on OTC....... tough choice that one..........hmmmm...........call me crazy, but I'd be sipping 'em cocktails :drink:

hey, spanish keyboards are not random :grumpy:

Now, don't you just love the Ñ key?

:D

Back