Holy crap, it's back!

Attleboro Sun Chronicle, Boston Globe, Providence Journal.

I appeared on the talk radio station in Attleboro and I have the tape ... somewhere. I've moved four times since I lived in MA.

So let's see it. Throwing out some names isn't gonna cut it. If it isn't available on the web, surely you can scan us some copies? I think it would be fascinating, hilarious, and disturbing reading all in one! We'll wait for you to find it. Published authors generally always keep copies fo their work. Hell I keep copies of some of what I blog, that nobody but friends read because I admire my own work regardless. Fortunately the web is forever, as long as you don't delete accounts, and even if you do, to expect something that was on the internet ever is pure fantasy. Mind you I believe you probably did get something in these papers, I am not denying that you did, I am just fascinated and curious as hell at what this actually amounts to!

I eagerly await your response!

Sure thing... "Everyone"
That means that regardless of country of origin, age, gender etc...is allowed to cross into and out of the country at any time without having to present papers or any form of documentation except if a court or administrator says "No"

So..I, as a Canadian and you, as a Mexican, , are allowed to cross into the USA (I'm assuming that this is the country being discussed), at any border crossing, without having to present papers (including a passport) unless a court/administrator proves prior to arriving in the usa that I should not be allowed entry because of a criminal background (in the USA only).

Border guards and Police (not being judges nor administrators) should not be able to ask you or I, or "Anyone" for papers proving our citizenship anywhere within the USA, it's borders or it's extended regions (including Military bases and the White House).

The exercise of this right shall be subordinated to the powers of the judiciary, in cases of civil or criminal liability, and to those of the administrative authorities insofar as concerns the limitations imposed by the laws regarding emigration, immigration and public health of the country, or in regard to undesirable aliens resident in the country.

Meaning that you are allowed to travel as long as you don't break any other law or infringe on someone else's rights (i.e. trespassing)
;)

So let's see it. Throwing out some names isn't gonna cut it. If it isn't available on the web, surely you can scan us some copies? I think it would be fascinating, hilarious, and disturbing reading all in one! We'll wait for you to find it. Published authors generally always keep copies fo their work. Hell I keep copies of some of what I blog, that nobody but friends read because I admire my own work regardless. Fortunately the web is forever, as long as you don't delete accounts, and even if you do, to expect something that was on the internet ever is pure fantasy. Mind you I believe you probably did get something in these papers, I am not denying that you did, I am just fascinated and curious as hell at what this actually amounts to!

I eagerly await your response!

I won't make it a priority but if I run across it I will pull it and post it. As for the tape of the radio broadcast I would have to get it digitized and send it to you. I actually think I might know where that one might be.

Back