Homo-sex vs. Hetero-sex

Camelyn said:
Balderdash. (yeah, I said balderdash)

Every woman is different, and has their own personal likes and dislikes. Just because I am a woman and know how *I* like to be pleasured doesn't mean sqaut when applied to another woman. Male or female, you *learn* what you partner likes. Each partner I have had has liked and disliked different things and I have had to adapt and learn with each one. It's silly to think that just because I have a vagina and a clitorus I somehow just magically know how to pleasure any woman. Bullcrap. My vibrator has more qualifications.
:clap:
but i'm sure it's helpful...i bet women aren't as boob clumsy as men...

Camelyn said:
Balderdash. (yeah, I said balderdash)

Every woman is different, and has their own personal likes and dislikes. Just because I am a woman and know how *I* like to be pleasured doesn't mean sqaut when applied to another woman. Male or female, you *learn* what you partner likes. Each partner I have had has liked and disliked different things and I have had to adapt and learn with each one. It's silly to think that just because I have a vagina and a clitorus I somehow just magically know how to pleasure any woman. Bullcrap. My vibrator has more qualifications.

:worship:

MrBishop said:
Thank you to AT for giving me this idea thanks to an...erm...interesting discussion we were having on the topic ;)

Here's the crux of it.
Women go down on women better than men do because they know what feels good through personal experience.
Taking the arguement further: men give better blowjobs because they know, from personal experience what feels good to them and therefore what will feel good to the other man.

Question: If this is the case, then is gay and lesbien sex BETTER than heterosexual sex?

Opinions? -

Interesting indeed :D

Anyway, like I said, the women who have gone down on ME did it a helluva lot better than the men who have done so and I know the ones I've done it to were left er......shall we just say.... begging for more?! Yeah, it's all about technique bladdy blah blah, but I know my technique is based on what I know feels good to me. And I think that, with so many men treating cunnilingus as if it's just a quick way to getting to the 'real deal' it's kinda nice to have someone take their time with it & get to all the right spots.........also helps a helluva lot if you enjoy doing it (whether you're a man or woman). Same can be said for blowjobs IMO - you can't tell me ALL bj's are good or that all women & men give good head.....but I reckon if you enjoy doing it you'll prolly be better at it :shrug:

Whether or not hetero or homo-sex is better is up to the individual, for the most part I think women are more open to experimenting with same sex partners but that doesn't necessarily mean they believe the sex is better. I've had both and both were good for different reasons, but like Natalie said - the best sex I've had is with someone I've loved & trusted deeply.

AlphaTroll said:
I've had both and both were good for different reasons, but like Natalie said - the best sex I've had is with someone I've loved & trusted deeply.

Yourself ?

Hehehe...joking. I agree with'cha. You've got to love muff-diving to do it right. If it's just a 2 minute interlude towards a greater goal, then you're never likely to learn anything and will be forever damned to fail time and again.

Cunning-linguist and proud of it!

Anyone here ever see the movie 100 girls? Might be worth the watch for some.

Men would be much better lovers if their women were better teachers, doncha think? If a guy doesn't know enough to caress a breast instead of trying to milk her, is that really his fault?

MrBishop said:
Yourself ?

Hehehe...joking. I agree with'cha. You've got to love muff-diving to do it right. If it's just a 2 minute interlude towards a greater goal, then you're never likely to learn anything and will be forever damned to fail time and again.

Cunning-linguist and proud of it!

Especially with myself :D

And I reckon you should be willing to learn AND teach.....if your man/woman ain't doing it right show or tell them what to do, you'd at least be a step closer to satisfaction :shrug:

Back