how could you?

Professur said:
I was being nice. You should have seen what I erased before hitting post.

Maybe you shouldn't.

Hey man its ok...we all have opinions and you can't help but have negative opinions of me so its cool....You can say what you wish (or what the mods will allow) it doesn't matter to me because to me you are nothing (i am really not being condescending ...seriously)..you're a digital entity composed of words so It would be rather sily of me to get mad over your words.

Be nice or be cruel but do not hold back your feelings...

Leslie said:
IDLEchild, stop being inflammatory, Prof...just stop it :alienhuh:

Excuse me? So my opinion doesn't confirm to the rest of the content of the thread so I am being inflammatory?

IDLEchild said:
Excuse me? So my opinion doesn't confirm to the rest of the content of the thread so I am being inflammatory?
no, but when I've just edited a comment with regards to one of your comments it's a smidge or more derogatory to the thread and to the board to continue making said comments immediately...a bit of restraint is appreciated please :)

Alright, we'll do that. But, since IC gave me permission to call him an asshole, would you mind putting my first post back, please.

no, cause he gave you permission after the fact...

and just cause he did doesn't mean I did :p

Leslie said:
no, but when I've just edited a comment with regards to one of your comments it's a smidge or more derogatory to the thread and to the board to continue making said comments immediately...a bit of restraint is appreciated please :)

Agreed and an apology from my part. Couldn't help myself since I got called an asshole for having a thought in oppostion to the expected norm.

Beg pardon, but I didn't call you an asshole for having a thought in opposition to the expected norm. I called you an asshole for deliberately posting an inflammitory remark before a cast of animal lovers, many of whom have had to euthanise beloved pets, myself included.

Professur said:
Beg pardon, but I didn't call you an asshole for having a thought in opposition to the expected norm. I called you an asshole for deliberately posting an inflammitory remark before a cast of animal lovers, many of whom have had to euthanise beloved pets, myself included.

How was that inflammatory? I called the dog stupid??? So what...can I discern between those of have pets or between those who just feel bad over the travesty? No I can't.

Even if I knew so what if I called the dog stupid, what, free speech is too much of a burden now since it hits close to the home? Yes I called the dog stupid and if that bothers you then sorry but I stand by that. I find that story to be nothing more than a tear jerker.

If I pointed out every comment of yours or others that bothered me we'd always be in a feud...but I do not....you did, thats you....good for you.

Perhaps, I was over sensitive on this issue. Perhaps. But, as perhaps the only person here to have sat at the gravesite of Grey Friar's Bobby, I reserve that right. And I'll go on the record saying that anyone calling a dog stupid, doesn't know enough about dogs to comment.

Professur said:
Perhaps, I was over sensitive on this issue. Perhaps. But, as perhaps the only person here to have sat at the gravesite of Grey Friar's Bobby, I reserve that right.

By all means you do, loss of a loved one is regrettable but I did not call dogs stupid..I called that perticular dog in the story stupid..why?...too long of a story....

And I'll go on the record saying that anyone calling a dog stupid, doesn't know enough about dogs to comment.

...That is how I feel about many of the things said here but I do not comment because well it is ludacris to do so on every thing that offends me and the understanding that no one knows every experience of others and how one might one relate to a certain issue. If someone laughs or poses a less then credible question on a issue that I know disturbs me I hold back because getting mad at them does not help me in anyway...I can not expect them to stand in my shoes.

But I see that this effects you deeper then it seems so I apologize.

freako104 said:
sometimes it is for the best but it doesnt make it any easier or less painful.

Abandoning a dog is never for the best, fucking people!

:crying4:

I would NEVER do that to my dog. No pets? I'd find somewhere else to live.

Oh, and in the future could you PLEASE put a warning with such things? I just spent 20min sitting here bawling my eyes out...

Nixy said:
Oh, and in the future could you PLEASE put a warning with such things? I just spent 20min sitting here bawling my eyes out...

i thought about it, but i was blind sided by it the first time i read it, so i figured i might as well share the experience... :D

Back