How did you find your way to OTC?

How about the Monty Python foot??

048a.jpg

You would have to shrink it down to size of course. But there's no better foot than that. :D

that's pretty damn cool, gf.

*thinks about having something Monty in her sig*

I might do one day.

I was forced by Shadowfax to join, didn't want to, then he started crying :p

No seriously, Sf dragged me into XiBase and although I haven't posted there for a loooooong time I remembered how it was when he starting passing me links to OTC, so I joined...

...oh, and all my friends have joined OTC too!

Oh wait, that'll be Sf...

My social life sucks :D

Duh duh duh duh.........duh duh......duh duh CAN'T TOUCH THIS!

duh duh duh duh.........duh duh......duh duh CAN'T TOUCH THIS!

HAMMER TIME!

:headbang:

I was in ess-fours ICQ roster. He sent a mass mailer to everyone about OTC. I was like the 8th person to join... something like 4 hours after the board came online.

There I was...Staring at an empty AIM window an pretending I was chatting with an imaginary friend...Suddenly there came a knock....And na started bitch slapping me for sitting there all alone....She made me come here...

Thanks na... :D

Squiggy said:
There I was...Staring at an empty AIM window an pretending I was chatting with an imaginary friend...Suddenly there came a knock....And na started bitch slapping me for sitting there all alone....She made me come here...

Thanks na... :D

anytime baby .. anytime :kiss:

Uhhhhh, brainsoft told me about JJR's so I joined there and brainsoft co-founded Xibase and so he had me join there (these events both happened before we were going out) and then I kinda stopped going to Xi so much because I hated the Fusetalk boards. So, I hung out at JJR, I get fed up there hung out at Xi, got fed up there hung out at JJR, did that a few more times, fury I believe told me about OTC on ICQ. I was a bit skeptical at first because it seemed like they didn't like non-HWC members but I hung around a bit and have been hooked every since!

Oh, btw, Psycho, your social life probably sucks because you wear an acid washed-out of the 80s-denim jacket! :D Don't try to deny it! I saw you wearing it on Shadow's webcam that day!!!! :D

^^^j/k btw^^^

Back