How did you find your way to OTC?

I was one of the first people to know of OTC's actual existence; it was Justin who told me, and at the time, there was only him, Fury, and about 2 other people (including myself) who knew (this was before anyone joined). Then there were the problems with the server, and moving the site etc...

Glad to say that it's grown into a mature site :)

Jon

i came here after reading some of the funny threads LL posted. he objected to me coming, of course (and no cumming jokes there!) but i came anywayz lol

What? How did I find my way to OTC?

I kinda just happened to be here on accident since I had to register a user to set the board up. Then I hung around for a bit, hoping it would get interesting, and through no fault of my own, I became addicted. :headbang:

1. Did a search for "Underclock" in Altavista; found HWC :D
2. In HWC found XiBase in sin2's signature. Lurked there for almost an year before registering.
3. While lurking at Xi found JJR512 in brainsoft's sig. Registered there
4. In JJR512 found a link to OTC in a post made by Leslie, and here I am :)

Gato_Solo said:
I was dragged, kicking and screaming with glee, by Ku'u, Na, Leslie, and Greenfreak. :D

Wow Gato, they did it to you too! I think Ku'u and Na find joy in doing things like that. ;) I was brought on in the exact same way!

't was from the HWC thread in the Feedback forum (one of the hundreds of "we want OT back" threads) where sam and fury proposed to host an OT board on the Xi servers, and SB and Justin kicked in as mods.

equinoxe3d said:
't was from the HWC thread in the Feedback forum (one of the hundreds of "we want OT back" threads) where sam and fury proposed to host an OT board on the Xi servers, and SB and Justin kicked in as mods.

heh... I think it was all my idea. :anifingr:

:cocktail:

sbcanada said:
RecklessLeper said:
Glad to say that it's grown into a mature site :)

Mature? In what way? Old? Cuz it certainly ain't mature. :anibang:

I must say you're quite wrong there, this board is the most mature community I have come across...

...bwaaaaahahahahahaah :D:D

Back