How disgraceful

Professur

I waited and waited ... but not one of you fuckers thought to wish Fluffy a Happy Birthday. Heartless bastards, all of you.

Happy birthday, L'il buddy. Lemme know if something pops outta that cake.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday buddy :)

My excuse is a I just got home from work...12hours door to door. Ugh

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, guys & gals! I'd hand out slices of cake, only I haven't gotten one yet :mope: (unless you count the imaginary kind)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Ice cream cake's good... or some kind of cake with white chocolate/buttermilk icing.. but I shouldn't do either one :p sugar is no good to me

Inkara1

Here is some cake:

51CJAPMfEFL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The other posts seemed a bit off but not worthy of a ban, this one..... I'm still :confuse3:

blopync09

Banned
Today was just the small family dinner which I only got to stay at for a couple hours before running off to work. Other than that it was fine. The big family dinner is still a week and a half off.

valkyrie

The other posts seemed a bit off but not worthy of a ban, this one..... I'm still :confuse3:
I think it was the PMs with the link to the Russian Brides site.

(I got one of those PMs and I'm still not sure why... I'm a chick for chrissakes... a chick who likes wieners... not bush. :rolleyes: )
From Wikipedia...
Valkyrie - "In Norse mythology, a Valkyrie is one of a host of women who decides who dies in battle."