how do you beat your meat?

fury said:
i tend to go for rare or medium rare depending on the establishment. i once had my meat beat rare in a seafood restaurant (yes i was asking for trouble from the start) and what i got was more like raw that had been quickly grilled and slapped on the plate. blood everywhere! ugh! a proper beaten meat no matter the doneness should never bleed! if only the hot chick at the table across from me was close by at the time.... :brow: :lol2:
excellent!!!!!!!!:winkkiss:

i tend to do it slow
really really slooooowwwww, i want it to last as long as possible
i should really try to beat my meat blue nice i guess :laugh5::whip:but i don't think he would appreciate that

tonks said:
SexyBoo said:
It's the subject, definitely, definitely the subject. I first looked at it thinking it was a masturbation thread. :lol2:
IT IS A MASTURBATION THREAD!
there are two one is about a steak and the other (this one) is about spanking the monkey.

HAHAHAHA! That is SO great in SO many ways!!

I give it 5 brushing smilies!!!

:brush: :brush: :brush: :brush: :brush:

PuterTutor said:
I usually use the one hand method, sometimes cradling the boys with the other hand. Sometimes I use the two fisted method, but that can throw your back out if you do it correctly.

:eek5: Thats NOT what happened! Honest! :crying3:

Thulsa Doom said:
yeah and the great part is your corpal tunnel is completely paid for if you do it at work.

The correct spelling is carpel.... corpal sounds decidedly disgusting... so it's in the right thread then! :lol:

Back