how do you eat your meat?

Mirlyn

burgers are well done, steaks are medium rare.

Man, that sounds hella good right now too....

breaky

BeardofPants said:
*Vegetarian pokes head in thread*

Oh dear god...

:barfonu:

oh yeah! i've been waiting for a vego to show up, now lets have some fun :battle:
but seriously, i was a vego for about 7 years before i could return to eating meat, and let me just say the belief that vegos farts smell worse is wrong, it's really meat rotting in your intestines and stomach that make the fumes smell really bad :fart:
NB. my apologies for the rankness of my comments

AlphaTroll

Only red meat I eat is ostrich really and it has to be done medium rare (with a cranberry and red onion chutney that I make myself).......

Ooh and raw meat in the form of biltong (like Jerkey, but oh so much better!)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
breaky said:
- blue
- rare
- medium rare
- medium
- medium well
- well done
- cremated?

i tend to go for rare or medium rare depending on the establishment. i once had a rare steak in a seafood restaurant (yes i was asking for trouble from the start) and what i got was more like raw that had been quickly grilled and slapped on the plate. blood everywhere! ugh! a proper cooked steak no matter the doneness should never bleed! if only the chef was close by at the time....:barfonu:
I wanna hear that sucker MOO when I jab it with a fork :beerbang:

breaky

AlphaTroll said:
Only red meat I eat is ostrich really and it has to be done medium rare (with a cranberry and red onion chutney that I make myself).......

Ooh and raw meat in the form of biltong (like Jerkey, but oh so much better!)
ostrich kicks ass, mmmm, delicious

Ms Ann Thrope

parsnips are divine! got a fabulous recipe for Parsnips and Ham...it would make a convert out of you, Oz... :winkkiss:

and ya don't wan' the raw egg on your tartare? SACRILEGE!

Oz

Ms Ann Thrope said:
parsnips are divine! got a fabulous recipe for Parsnips and Ham...it would make a convert out of you, Oz... :winkkiss:

and ya don't wan' the raw egg on your tartare? SACRILEGE!

uh uh no parsnips for me........those aneamic carrots have no right to have such a foul taste :sick3:

Nah, raw minced steak is fine.......but I can't look at a raw egg without thinking of salmonela (and that gets me thinking of Edwina Curry........then any food is out of the equation) :blank:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
carrots, broccoli, spinach, okra, ok, we'll live with them

KILL ALL THE LIMA BEANS, NOW!!!!

BeardofPants

AlphaTroll said:
One day carrots will take over the world :lloyd:

Oh freaky... Just after I read that last night, I was watching an episode of Futurama, and they were having a cryogenics anonymous type of meeting, and one guy came from when "carrots ruled the world".... :eek13:

Okay, I guess you had to be there. :rolleyes: :smash2: