How do you feel about..

Starya

Oh God, not another one of those people..!

Viking.gif

BigDadday

Starya said:
Oh God, not another one of those people..!

Viking.gif

What is wrong with that? I may be missing something here but we're all humans and even if she is from there maybe we are looked down on where she is from? Ever think about that? Hey it's the net remember!
:swing:

Mchngun_Barbie

Oy, be careful, I've got some German in me too, that makes for a mean combo :evilcool:

I'm really just a good ol' girl from Montana, it's all good, unless your down on Bush, SUVs, guns, & hunting :thumbdn:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
BigDadday said:
What is wrong with that? I may be missing something here but we're all humans and even if she is from there maybe we are looked down on where she is from? Ever think about that? Hey it's the net remember!

starya IS one of those people :lol2:

Starya

BigDadday said:
Aw, you're right. We should all be friends.
hugsmile2.gif

( :p )

MrBishop

Welcome to the grope :)

Machinegun Barbie? Ken been playing you?

Never did understand Barbie... her boyfriend is 8" of solid plastic and she's complaining ;) :rofl:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Mchngun_Barbie said:
Oy, be careful, I've got some German in me too, that makes for a mean combo :evilcool:

I'm really just a good ol' girl from Montana, it's all good, unless your down on Bush, SUVs, guns, & hunting :thumbdn:

I've been down on bush quite oten, but the Prez is OK with me.

Own an Explorer.

Own guns. Don't hunt much, but love to fish. Only hunting I've done in the last 25 years is a little frog hunting.

Oh, and hi there. :D

MrBishop

SouthernN'Proud said:
Own guns. Don't hunt much, but love to fish. Only hunting I've done in the last 25 years is a little frog hunting.

Oh, and hi there. :D
Doesn't that get messy? What do you use on Frogs? #2? Slugs?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
MrBishop said:
:alienhuh:

You get a lot of legless people trying to break into your place?

Serpents. Snakes. Shoulderless emmissaries from Hell. Slithering nightmare unholy belly crawling skin shedding useless varmints who hold no right to life whatsoever.