• Chopped into 128 equal pieces

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With a smile and an ear-nibble

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • With a complimentary bag of fertilizer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Altron

The guy who suggested it told me that she's a closet freak and that she would appreciate it.

Another guy told me that if I like her at all, not to say it.

So I did what I always do, nothing.

The thing that I was worried about, tho, was when I was discussing hermaphrodites with my friend, and he was like
"Would you let a chick with a dick do you in the ass?"
"No"
"Not even ____ if she had a dick?"
"Well, is she just curious about it, or does she really want?"
"She wants to, and she's asking you every day."
"Well, of course I'd let her if she really wanted to, although I would prefer if she was missing that anatomy"

Now like half the store thinks I'm gay, or at least bi-curious. It also didn't help that I had mentioned a few times that this 300 lb 6'8 black guy who works in the warehouse was probably "hung like a giraffe" or that the more perceptive people have noticed that back when the new girl started in October, I could have gotten her in bed with almost no effort on my part, and I didn't.

Or that a few months back, the roadshop installers pretended to be gay in order to scare me, but it turned into an inside joke between me and a few of them, which then turned into a joke between me and the entire Roadshop, which then included several people from all over the store. I know that you guys will laugh at me for this, but there's a group of 20 or so heterosexual men at my store that flirt with each other, mostly because of me. Once *she* joked to me that it was depressing that I got more attention from the men in the store than she did.

I explained to *her* that the two things that never cease to be amusing are jokes about flatulence and homosexuality, and I'm secure enough in my masculinity to be able to joke about the latter.

I guess it also doesn't help that when people ask me what kinda music I like, I say "gay hippie music", even though it's true. Seriously, though, I listen to a lot of gayish glam rock, a lot of 80s and 90s pop music, and a lot of female singer-songwriter types. Stuff like Elton John or Dido or Air Supply. Certainly not masculine. And I sing along to all of it.

Or that I don't oogle every halfway decent looking woman that I see, or that I don't want to go to the tittie bar, or that I cried when the chick dies in Braveheart.

Or that I dress differently than everyone else. I don't own a pair of sneakers or jeans. On the chance occasion I'm not wearing dress slacks, I have goofy Old Navy nylon cargo pants. Almost always have a button down collared shirt on, and a decent canvas or leather jacket. I don't own a pair of jeans, and I only own one sweatshirt (two once my Stevens one comes in the mail) and it's not something I can wear in public (inherited with a lot of sentimental value, the thing is torn to hell and most people would have trashed it 15 years ago. Good thing I'm not most people)

Or maybe my hair. I guess it looks normal to you folks, but nearly everyone in my 16-25 age demographic has very short hair that is spiked up, not the semi-longish classy hair that I have. I also actually know how to use a razor, so I don't have the far-too-common patchy sideburns of my colleagues.

Whatever it is that I do, tho, chixdiggit. I have a completely unjustified reputation of being either a complete pimp ladies' man or an almost-out-of-the-closet homosexual, or both, depending on who you ask.

I'll probably take some heat from you folks, but I'm comfortable with myself, so it doesn't matter all that much what others think.

Also, I'm a very open person, so that's why I write all this long winded shit. I don't have that many people who I can really talk to, and it feels good for me to tell internet people all about me. It doesn't matter if anyone reads this, it just matters that I put it out there. It gets my emotions off my back, keeps me sane.

I'm also... word slipping my mind right now... someone who likes to ponder things. I can sit in one spot for hours on end, just thinking about things. The end result of these deep periods of self reflection is the realization that I don't know anything. I enjoy spending time with people. I don't even have to be doing anything with them. If I'm sitting there reading a book, and one of my parents comes in the room and sits across from me and picks up a different book, I'm happier, even if I have no interaction with them. I don't even know what I like about *her*, except that when she's in the same room as me, everything is better, and when she's not, everything is worse.

don't even take this shit seriously... i'm incoherent... i'm doing my pondering thing right now, which, on average, i would say I spend 3-4 hours a day doing, mostly during school or while falling asleep. This is kinda a sample of things I think about, except that I'm trying to keep this more focused. I think about things I've done, people I've known, things I want to do, how I feel about things, all that rot. take this as a continuation of that huge 15 page monstrosity that nobody except bish read.

Altron

fuck that was long. i should be a writer. i wouldnt want that to be my only career, but id like to maybe write books on the side. and publish them under a fake name. and be really secretive about it. the only reason I can do this is that I know no one who knows me in real life will read it. i could never publish books under my real name. i dont know how people can do that. it might seem like only a story, but if you ever read any decent literature, the author is telling you all their secrets. it's like a window into their head. i would have to think of a cool pseudonym and only tell my closest friend about it. i could hold down a decent job and write in my spare time, then write more once I retire. if I survive that long. I might end up dying young. i hope not, but i can't rule it out. i hope i have a rather interesting life. if i die old, i want to write a kickass autobiography, and if i die young, i want a kickass biography written about me .i'm struggling to understand myself, and writing down things helps. i'd like to someday understand myself, but it's cool if i don't. just as long as someone does.

so, yea, i would write books under a fake name. about fake people. but the people wouldnt be fake, they would be real. the names, events, and everything like that would be changed, but the people would still be real.

Altron

'tis best not to get involved. let me run until i get tired, then start a new thread about something else. i'm writing more for myself now anyway

tonksy

Not saying that anyone is...but if I was gay I don't think I would enjoy lying to myself and others about it. You are who you are and that's that. If people would react differently to you based on who you are attracted to then those are the folks you can do without.

Altron

Translation: Tonksy: "It's OK for you to come out of the closet, Altron"

Appreciate the support, however it is not neccessary, because I am in fact heterosexual, but I can understand you thinking otherwise.

tonksy

I don't think one way or the other :shrug:
I don't particularly care who you are attracted to...so long as you do something about it.

Scanty

I'm attracted to scranny eggs on toast, and I do something about it. Every morning.

/attempt to be on topic.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I read the monstrosity, too! :grumpy:

When I can choke em down, I like mine sunny side up, runny, With toast.
Or in a bacon sammich.

MrBishop

Over Easy X4 plus toast or as a leftover fridge-omlette (with mixed veggies, meats, shrooms that have been in thee fridge almost too long)...and taco-mix cheese. :)

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
OK, aigs...

Scrambled solid, salted, peppered. Served in pairs. In the company of bacon and/or sausage, plus oatmeal or grits, plus hot fresh homemade biscuits covered in sausage gravy, plus homemade apple butter, plus sliced tomatoes preferrably grown in Grainger County Tennessee.

Any questions? Besides my cholesterol count that is?

tonksy

Eggs Benedict...or if you happen to have a J. Christopher's near you - I recommend the eggs Christopher!

Inkara1

Translation: Tonksy: "It's OK for you to come out of the closet, Altron"

Appreciate the support, however it is not neccessary, because I am in fact heterosexual, but I can understand you thinking otherwise.

A week or two ago, a house in Atascadero had a fire in a closet. The firefighters contained it to that closet. So I said, "I guess this area is so conservative even the fires won't come out of the closet." :D

My lesbian co-worker got a good chuckle out of that one.