Votes: 2 9.5%
  • With a complimentary bag of fertilizer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ardsgaine

Nixy said:
I also like MY eggs unfertilized. :D

Hear! Hear! There'll be no more fertilized eggs in this household! :grumpy:

(Sorry, I just got back from doing trick or treat at the Maul (Mall, whatever). :grumpy:

unclehobart

I gave out 150$ of candy bars and still they treat my place like hell. So far the body count is: 2 cans of shaving cream, 2 tennis balls, 1 crumpled flier, 2 mauled flowerbeds, and every blade of grass within 2 feet of the road is thrashed to within an inch of its life. I can't wait until daylight.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
mmmmmmmmmmm merangue :licklips:

I add that to my lists of ways I like my eggs!!! :D

Psycho

I like my eggs on a bread-stick for lunch while I'm posting on OTC...

OMG, I gotta get back to work, so I have a good excuse... *drewl*

(ok, so it's nothing special, just a bread-stick with sliced egg and salt, but hey, that's me, all simple and stuff, and I like it. so there. and why am I writing this 'disclaimer'? Sjeesh, I must be near-drunk. Oh wait, I am. just ignore me, as usual. everybody does, I feel all alone. I guess I should stop typing now. Yeah, I will. sorry for all the text you have to read just to come to the conclusion that there's actually nothing here. but I guess that's OTC anyways, all about text without a meaning. I'm really gonna stop now :D)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Man, I wanted to say "Unfertilized" but I already said it way back when...over 4 years ago...I guess I haven't changed THAT much :D