How do you like your pizza?

Cheese,pepperoni, green/red/yellow/orange/whatever peppers, mushrooms and red hot tomato sauce with thin crust if possible,
with bacon as an extra.

I just can't stand seafood or veggie pizza though...

I like mine with just about anything except Mushrooms. My favorite is called the Buffalo Chicken Pizza, it's chicken breast, dipped in hot sauce, you use Ranch dressing for the sauce, and cheese. It sounds disgusting, but it's great.

I like mine well-cooked, like this...

burntpizza.jpg

PuterTutor said:
I like mine with just about anything except Mushrooms. My favorite is called the Buffalo Chicken Pizza, it's chicken breast, dipped in hot sauce, you use Ranch dressing for the sauce, and cheese. It sounds disgusting, but it's great.
Another anti-fungus guy!!!

....mmmm....pizza....

Greeks don't like spicy stuff so I haven't found a truly eyewatering pizza to eat yet... At home I used to get something called a Hot Apache, which had pepperoni, extra jalapenos (sorry Luis - my keyboard won't do the squiggle!), green peppers, extra chilli, loadsa garlic... and so on.

Mmmmm.... heartburn...

I love meat, mah, chicken, beef anything, longs as it has meat! :D (oh, sweet peppers, mushrooms, onions are nice too :D)

I usually have pepperoni + cheese + pepperoni + cheese. Recently I have taken an exceptional liking to Domino's "Mighty Meaty" Pizza which involves you becoming Major of Meat City for about 10 minutes. :D

The Garlic + Herb dip is a bit of a religious experience too. :headbang:

Leslie said:
Pepperoni, bacon, mushroom, green olive, if for the family

green olive, tomato, mushroom, onion if for me :D
wow.. small world. Your family pie sounds just like what I get most of the time. Its just that bacon is a bit rarified at the normal places like Pizza Hut. I have to get it at the smaller mom and pop places.

I have to qualify what you mean by ham. Do you mean crumbled up rasher or what we in the states refer to as Canadian bacon; that being the disk shaped brekkie ham slices.... 'cause I eat those as well. I just that 95% of the restaurants here don't offer it as a topping.

Back