How do you wanna be remembered?

75renegade

What would ya like yer epitaphe to say? I mean, our headstones should somehow reflect our most dear philosophies, or pretty much some up what we were all about, for the following generations to read nad take note of..................no?

Mine? I'm still workin' on it, but I hope it will be something like, "Husband, Daddy, Servant of the Most High God......."

I thought about, "Winetaster, Co-worker, Pretty Cool Jeep Boy", but that jus' didn't say it all for me! :D

I'd have to work on that one. I always liked Spike Milligan's the best:

"I told you I was ill."

Here lyes a mon, who all his mortal life,
Passed mending clocks, but could not mend his wife.
The 'larum of his bell was ne'er sae shrill
As was her tongue, aye clacking like a mill,
But now he's gane- oh, whither? nane can tell-
I hope beyond the sound o' Mally's bell.

Oops! Harry Edsel Smith of Albany, New York:
Born 1903--Died 1942
Looked up the elevator shaft to see if
the car was on the way down.
It was.

John Penny's epitaph in the Wimborne, England, cemetery:
Reader, if cash thou art
In want of any
Dig 4 feet deep
And thou wilt find a Penny.

Kill the dog that peed on my tombstone.

A true one:
Here lies Jan Smith, wife of Thomas Smith, marble Cutter. This monument was erected by her husband as a tribute to her memory and a specimen of his work. Monuments of this same style are two hundred and fifty dollars.

Scanty said:
I'd have to work on that one. I always liked Spike Milligan's the best:

"I told you I was ill."

LOL yeah, that's my all-time favourite too. :D

Spike Milligan - greatest comedy genius ever (since God, anyway - when he made Eve out of a rib; that was a classic, abstract comedy moment), IMO.

"Doctor O'dell fell down the well
And broke his collar bone,
But doctors should attend the sick
And leave the well alone."

:D :D :D

ipmoof said:
Spike Milligan - greatest comedy genius ever (since God, anyway - when he made Eve out of a rib; that was a classic, abstract comedy moment), IMO.

:yell: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!![/siz]

:rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl3: :scream2:

Back