How familiar is this?

me too, and underwear too. sometimes when i do actually do all my laundry, i'm like "DAMN! i have a LOT of socks and panties!!!"

I'm that way with clothes in general :S
The kids too.
I really hate to put laundry away. I can get it washed but for some reason freeze up there. Whenever I build a house I will have my laundry room in my Master closet so the clothes don't have far to go.

I'm the same tonks. It's easy enough to turn the machine on, and then bung stuff in the dryer, but when it comes to actually folding it and putting it away. :blank:

OK guys, how familiar is this?

lga061109.gif
It would appear that I'm a bachelor.

As for laundry.. *sigh* I have a lot of socks, they just desperately need to find their mates..

I have cats...that's a recipe for disaster. Mo's favorite spot to sleep is one the dirty clothes pile.

Pet Peeve - And I'm not picking on Rob because every male I have ever known has done this:
You have several nice piles of sorted dirty laundry all laid out and ready for processing when some man comes through and throws his red shirt and white socks on the lights pile. What is that? Do they not see the sorted piles?

I have cats...that's a recipe for disaster. Mo's favorite spot to sleep is one the dirty clothes pile.

Pet Peeve - And I'm not picking on Rob because every male I have ever known has done this:
You have several nice piles of sorted dirty laundry all laid out and ready for processing when some man comes through and throws his red shirt and white socks on the lights pile. What is that? Do they not see the sorted piles?

I have my collection of "Pink" T-shirts, Underwear and socks. and some that came out like tie-dye... Dont know how the hell THAT happend.:bgpimp:

Yeah, I never bother sorting the laundry, it all gets done in one go. Might explain why the towels ain't so white anymore, huh? :retard:

I have my collection of "Pink" T-shirts, Underwear and socks. and some that came out like tie-dye... Dont know how the hell THAT happend.:bgpimp:

That tye dye effect comes when an article comes into contact with a color bleeding article after the wash has stopped - like it's sitting underneath or on top of it.

and the other two boyfriends? :D

She said "boyfriend's roommates" implying one boyfriend with multiple roommates...not "boyfriends' roommates" implying a roommate for each of three boyfriends :p

And to add my 2 cents to the sock discussion...I have been buying printed socks lately (stripes and argile and other such patterns, not childish ones) cause white sports socks that I used to always wear are too thick for all my work shoes...and I now know why I always wore white sports socks...because you don't need to match the same two socks up everytime. It's like I'm CONSTANTLY buying socks (I've bought ATLEAST 10 pairs of socks in the last few months) and still I find it hard to find enough pairs to make it through the work week...

That tye dye effect comes when an article comes into contact with a color bleeding article after the wash has stopped - like it's sitting underneath or on top of it.

Salt and cold water prevents colours from running

Yeah but if you're too lazy or unconcerned enough to sort your laundry what's the odds of using salt and cold water?

I don't sort laundry, I ALWAYS wash in cold water and the first few times I wash something that I fear might run I use salt :D

Back