How far?

Well I haven't been too far...

North: Northern New Brunswick, Canada
South: Boston USA, or Toronto Canada. (not sure which is farther south)
East: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
West: Borden Ontario.

unclehobart said:
I know. I was just trying to give half an out since our local islanders here on the site tend to bristle at being referred to as US territory.

But you mentioned Ka Lae as being farthest south :p :D

K62 said:
Well I haven't been too far...

North: Northern New Brunswick, Canada
South: Boston USA, or Toronto Canada. (not sure which is farther south)
East: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
West: Borden Ontario.

Wow...you've been to less of Canada than me!

Nixy said:
Wow...you've been to less of Canada than me!
he's been to more than me :D

um...North would be somewhere way up here...beyond North Bay somewhere. West is Goderich, South is well...I've been all over Southern Ontario. It'd have to be Windsor I guess. East is...Mt. St. Anne/Montreal/Quebec City. But Quebec could be my north too I guess.

:confuse3:

Leslie said:
he's been to more than me :D

um...North would be somewhere way up here...beyond North Bay somewhere. West is Goderich, South is well...I've been all over Southern Ontario. It'd have to be Windsor I guess. East is...Mt. St. Anne/Montreal/Quebec City. But Quebec could be my north too I guess.

:confuse3:

Leslie! You mean to tell me that you have never been to New Brunswick? You have never lived until you have been to New Brunswick.

Now where is that sarcastic rolling-eyed smilie?

:D

I feel like I've been on the same place all my life, I have never been in another country and I haven't been more than 900km away from Morelia. :shrug:

I've never been outside of the red delimited area.
attachment.php

Luis G said:
I feel like I've been on the same place all my life, I have never been in another country and I haven't been more than 900km away from Morelia. :shrug:

I've never been outside of the red delimited area.
attachment.php
i have never been to mexico and have always wanted to! luis, it's beautiful.

K62 said:
Leslie! You mean to tell me that you have never been to New Brunswick? You have never lived until you have been to New Brunswick.

Now where is that sarcastic rolling-eyed smilie?

:D

I've been to New Brunswick. Much of the transcanada in New Brunswick is 110km/hr, for that reason I like New Brunswick. I do not like it when I am driving in the wee hours and my mom is asleep and a sudden fog drops though and I have to drive by following the tail lights of the truck ahead of me and when we exit the fog I find out he was half on the shoulder...:eek:

I do however find it amusing how the speed goes from 110 to 90 when you cross into quebec...and how my mom thought it only droped to 100 and continued doing 120 (yeah the fog kinda jolted me so when my mom woke up we switched places) and got a ticket for doing 30 over :D

tonksy said:
i have never been to mexico and have always wanted to! luis, it's beautiful.

It is beautiful, and it won't cost you that much (some would say cheap ass actually). You can very well take the long drive, the roads are pretty good all the way from Monterey to Morelia.

Luis G said:
It is beautiful, and it won't cost you that much (some would say cheap ass actually). You can very well take the long drive, the roads are pretty good all the way from Monterey to Morelia.
i'd likr to take the cruise my mother went on. i can't remember everywhere she stoppped but i remember the pictures of cozumel!

tonksy said:
i'd likr to take the cruise my mother went on. i can't remember everywhere she stoppped but i remember the pictures of cozumel!

If you look at the rightmost Mexico, there's Cozumel.

The MUST cities for a long trip in Mexico are (from North to South, West to East):
Monterrey
La Paz
Cabo San Lucas
Mazatlan
Zacatecas
Leon
Guadalajara
Guanajuato
Morelia
Pátzcuaro
Mexico City
Teotihuacan
Puebla
Veracruz
Cancun
Chetumal
Uxmal
Palenque
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo
Acapulco
Oaxaca

Luis G said:
If you look at the rightmost Mexico, there's Cozumel.

The MUST cities for a long trip in Mexico are (from North to South, West to East):
Monterrey
La Paz
Cabo San Lucas
Mazatlan
Zacatecas
Leon
Guadalajara
Guanajuato
Morelia
Pátzcuaro
Mexico City
Teotihuacan