How fast can you type?

Yeah you're right, now that I think about it, the smoke kinda made it hard to check myself. If I typed without worrying about correcting myself, I probably could've gotten up to 120, but I'm a perfectionist... I have to backspace and correct every mistake. :headbang:

Think I must be speeding up some...

Attachment(s):

typing.jpg, 8.56kb

194_1031459008.jpg

Ok, not really, I actually got 70 to 75 most of the time. But I thought this looked pretty damn funny.

You asked for it. :headbang:

Hmm, 3000 words per minute, these are some fast fingers. No wonder the ladies love me so much. :cool2:

Attachment(s):

3000wpm.jpg, 26.22kb

23_1031464803.jpg

:laugh:

fury, I usually have to stop and correct my mistakes too, but I find I type faster when I don't worry about it and just correct them at the end. I didn't fix my mistakes during the test and came out with a higher score. :headbang:

One hand on a standard qwerty keyboard:
55wpm

Back in the day, before losing an arm, I once tested at about 130wpm.

I type slower if I don't worry about correcting my mistakes... I guess it's just habit. :retard:

StuTheWise said:
One hand on a standard qwerty keyboard:
55wpm

Back in the day, before losing an arm, I once tested at about 130wpm.
:worship:

I only get 19 wpm with my left hand, and 25 wpm with my right hand. Heh, guess my right hand's had a lot more practice typing. :headbang:

Clocked in at 137 once today, even with worrying about corrections... :headbang:

65/57/59/265*
*that last one gave me the same phrase as the last one and with MS Autocomplete...hehehe :)

I memorized what one of them said exactly (the one about a computer being sold every hour in the states) and the next time I got it I typed it from memory instead of having to read it and I got 91wpm (using the mouse to click done)

I am anywheres between 30 and 65wpm.

It depends on if I have the sentence memorized or not.

Back