how important is music to you?

dan

some people don't seem to care about music that much... for others, the music is part of thier soul

i'm very much the second type... how much does music influence your life?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i can't imagine life without music.

i don't say my life is dominated by it, but i always listen to music if i have the opportunity...at home, behind the computer, in the car, at school, in bed...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am not as passionate about it as some I know but I would definately be miserable without it.

Ardsgaine

I used to be much more into it. I don't get to listen to it as much these days because of being here with the chilluns. I listen to the stereo when we go somewhere in the van, but here at the house I don't turn it on because Anna always gripes about it.

Dave

i almost always have music playing. stereo, cd's,computer, tv (digital music channels). my cd case goes with me to work.
been that way ever since 7th grade when my music teacher introduced us to everything from the beatles to motzart to spike jones.

AlladinSane

So important I can't live without it. I can say that is the only thing that keep my life from stinking completely... :headbang:

Q

I can't work without it. On the rare occasions I have to...I go really, really sloooooow.

greenfreak

I was going to say it's not extremely important to me, but I actually think it is. I always had music at most of the jobs I had, especially the physical ones. I know what you mean Q, and sometimes the right music will make me work faster...

It can change your mood completely. Nothing else can make me do that... If I'm leaving work in a foul mood, upset or angry, I just need to turn on the music and by the time I get home, if I'm singing along to the songs, I know it's not that bad.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
It helps when I'm dancing...but its not really necessary...I can dance without it...

[attachment]117651[/attachment]

Vortex

Music freak = me

Serious, you know how in a group of friends, everyone has that something special that you can identify them for. I'm the music lover. Life with out music would be really sucky!

/me LOVES music

freako104

Vortex said:
Serious, you know how in a group of friends, everyone has that something special that you can identify them for

yea in my group im the evil freak!!(and i am also called the token goth)

Arris

I wouldn't have spent £300 on a Sony NW-MS11 128mb mp3 player the size of a cigarette lighter if I didn't love music so much. I listen to music a hell of a lot as I'm either walking somewhere or on the metro or snowboarding or posting spam on OTC ;)

My music collection is currently at about 400 CDs. I don't buy as often as I used to but I still listen to a wide selection from the 400 that I own. Last CDs I go I have here with me and are:
Badly Drawn Boy - Have you fed the fish?
Norah Jones - Come Away with me.

75renegade

I don't think the $1400.00 home amp an' speakers, nor the $600.00 car system actually measure our heart's desire to have music wrapped around me 24/7. 'Specially in light of the fact that so many 'ave spent so much more, for the same pleasure!

For me personally, the degree that music consumes my thoughts, was best defined in my recent choice to get guitar lessons, (somethin' I've always dreamed of), an' finally realized, in a much more personal way than I previously imagined!:D

Got my little Fender F250 (accoustic) now, an' never regrettin' any money spent on the experience of makin' the music I love so, happen in such a wonderful an' unexpected way!:)

lacemyster

Music is my life......it heals me from anything and everything!
It's fun to listen to, and i can listen to music in my head during class.

Music has the best of both worlds:
1. entertaining
2. the healer

:p

freako104

Arris said:
freako104 said:
(and i am also called the token goth)

Your a goth that smokes pot? :confuse3:

your confusing TOKEN with TOKING. no i dont i dont smoke anything i quit a year as of next month :crying3: god i miss Marlboros. no i said that cause im the only goth in the group and my friend Sam calls himself the token black man and John calls himself the token white man.