How many does it take?

IDLEchild

How Many People From The Bush Administration Does It Take To Screw In A Lightbulb?

The Answer is SEVEN:

One to deny that a light bulb needs to be replaced,
One to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the light bulb,
One to blame the previous administration for the need of a new light bulb,
One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs,
One to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton Industries one million dollars for a light bulb,
One to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the light bulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag,
And finally one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

Spunky

I question the validity of the existence of lightbulbs, there are no lightbulbs. the people looking for lightbulbs have been surrounded, we are fighting them off as we speak everything is fine, there are no lightbulbs. :lloyd:

Oz

:D

If only they could find someone who know's how to turn the lightbulb on......poor buggers are still sat in the dark :lloyd:

Raven

Annoying SOB
IDLEchild said:
And finally one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.
Sad but true......ah well you get what you deserve for voting a chimp in ;)

AssMonkey

thats funny! i actually dreamed of a lighbulb joke but im having problems on how to deliver... maybe u guys can help me with that. this is what i have...

How many STG brothers (Sigma Tau Gamma- my fraternity) does it take to screw a lightbulb?

Only one in six hours. we're all drunk off our asses!

it doesnt really sound as good so i need to come up with a better line, so help me out.. please!

Oz

AssMonkey said:
thats funny! i actually dreamed of a lighbulb joke but im having problems on how to deliver... maybe u guys can help me with that. this is what i have...

How many STG brothers (Sigma Tau Gamma- my fraternity) does it take to screw a lightbulb?

Only one in six hours. we're all drunk off our asses!

it doesnt really sound as good so i need to come up with a better line, so help me out.. please!

it takes seven

one to hold the bulb......and six to drink enough to make the room spin

AssMonkey

thats a good one... its even better from the one in my dream. how about this one... whats the difference btwn a pizza and a brazilian?

Inkara1

AssMonkey said:
thats a good one... its even better from the one in my dream. how about this one... whats the difference btwn a pizza and a brazilian?
Umm... I know the joke about the difference between a pizza and a Jew, but not between a pizza and a Brazilian. I wonder if AlladinSane knows the answer. :)

Also, the reason your light bulb joke about drunk frat buddies was so funny to you was probably because you were drunk when you made it up . :D

So, quick, how many televangelists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None, they screw in hotel rooms.

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one, but it was to want to change.

How many Pollocks does it take to screw in a light bulb?
101: 1 to hold the bulb and 100 to turn the house.

MrBishop

Question: How many women with PMS does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Answer: NONE OF YOUR FUCKIN' BUSINESS!!!

MrBishop

Professur said:
He's dead. Nice knowing ya, Bish.
Now, now...let's not be jumping too quickly. Even women who get PMS have had their heads bitten off by other women with PMS. I'll survive this one, me thinks.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
But if someone reads it for the first time while experiencing PMS...well...that could get messy

HomeLAN

When I was a kid, I'd been known to cure boredom by poking fun at one of my sisters while she was OTR.

Yeah, the X Games just make me laugh....

A.B.Normal

HomeLAN said:
When I was a kid, I'd been known to cure boredom by poking fun at one of my sisters while she was OTR.

Yeah, the X Games just make me laugh....

Her name doesn't start with an "L" does it "L"OTR :lol: