How many of us are everybody's computer whore?

markjs

Banned
In my circle that'd be me. Every time a computer or a printer or anything computer related goes wrong everyone I know is calling on me. Sometimes it gets old, though sometimes it's nice to be the guy who knows. I just wonder how many more computer whores there are out there?

Being the computer guru has even gotten me laid LOL.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
That's me. Gotten you laid? Gonna have to discuss that one with the wife.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
that's me...funny thing, i was the typical computer whore last night.

some lame-ass (brother-in-law-ho) thought it would be nice to install 2 different MS Office's through eachother...different languages.
so that gave a lot of problems...and that was after I completely reinstalled his computer on tuesday and spent 3 hrs to get the shit working again.

i was less friendly yesterday, to put it mildly.

Kawaii

Most of the time, yeah. But i only help them when i want to... I ain't nobodys bitch.

chcr

Too cute for words
AlladinSane said:
Count me in. Just not for the laid part :(

:wave2:Me!!! Me, me!!!! Do wives count for the laid part (probably would have gotten it anyway)?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
These days I don't do it anymore, sure I can answer what they ask, but i'm not fixing their stupidities.

greenfreak

For my sisters and my parents, yes. My brother, I refuse to help. But my father just called me last night because he knows if my brother asks, I won't return his calls. So my father is asking for him and basically offering him my services which I've asked him not to do in the past. Get this, on his message he says, "His computer is in a DOS situation and I know it's just a few keys you need to press to get it working so can you call?" :laugh:

I do owe my brother a favor but I know if I start helping him, I'll never stop. And he has NO shame, he'll call every day and be asking me to help his friends, his daughter's friends, etc. I don't know what to do.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
email him the answer, anonymously.

I quit being the computer bitch, it got out of hand.

greenfreak

How is he going to get his email if he can't get out of DOS? :laugh:

We've got a huge system upgrade goin on at work this weekend, I'll just wait till Sunday, call my Dad, and tell him that I've been working the whole weekend. By then if the problem isn't fixed, I'll call my brother and find out the deal. Maybe. I don't know.

chcr

Too cute for words
Q said:
ummm....that would make him...your whore.

Q!!!!!!!!!!! How the heck are you? :)

GF, just say no, or make him pay you. I had to tell my mom that I'd keep hers up, but it would cost her friends real money.

Rose

I am at work. Hasn't gotten me laid. Hasn't even produced a raise. But regardless of what my "official description" is, computer bitch is in there somewhere.

:disgust:

ralphie

I'm the one everyone calls at school when things go wrong.

Of course, most of the time I hate them and tell them no, and send them viruses through email purposely, but I help the ones I like.