Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outside your home state/province

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Outside your home country

Votes: 30 93.8%
  • Outside your home planet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Holland, Belgium and France in transit. Germany and Gibraltar to live. Spain and Morocco on holiday - from Gibralter.

Well damn, there was no outside the physical plane so I chose the next best thing, outside my home planet. :beerbang:

Africa: South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Madagaskar, Mauritius

Asia: Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Hong Kong, China, Japan (I think that is it)

Europe: Spain, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourgh, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom

Middle East: Egypt, Israel, Syria, Kuweit, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emerates, Lebanon (I think that is it)

North America: Canada, United States

South America: Brazil only

I've never been to Australia or Antarctica though. I think I'm missing one or two countries here though. Some of them I've spent less than 4 hours in though (Italy)... We just did a drive-by. Some of them, like Singapore, I've been to at least eight times.

Traveling is definitely one of my passions. :)

Let's see...

FL, AL, GA, MI, LA, TX, NM, AZ, UT (barely), CO, WY (barely), KA, OK, AK, SC, NC, VA, WV, PA, OH, TN, KY... That's 22 states. I've also been to Mexico. I walked over into Juarez from El Paso. I haven't traveled nearly as much as I would've liked to.

Ardsgaine said:
I've also been to Mexico. I walked over into Juarez from El Paso. I haven't traveled nearly as much as I would've liked to.

* Wonders if the street line would be painted by now :D

Ardsgaine said:
Jeslek said:
Traveling is definitely one of my passions.

Hey, dude. :wave: First time I've seen you since I got back. Why did you change your name again? :)
Hi hi, you got back? Hmm, I missed a lot. :wave: I got bored with my name. I'm kind of restless anyways. :)

i seem to have limited my traveling over the years to the northern half of the eastern seaboard.

greenfreak said:
I've been in every Northeastern state:

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachussetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, NY, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, North/South Carolina, Georgia, Florida.

Florida is a Northeastern state now? :p

Inkara1 said:
greenfreak said:

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachussetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, NY, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, North/South Carolina, Georgia, Florida.

Florida is a Northeastern state now? :p
I don't see why not. There are more New Yorkers in West Palm than in all of the burroughs... (of the over 70 y/o set, mind you)

States, I've been to, IA, MN, IN, IL, KY, TN, NC, VI, WA, and of course, MO. I went to Vacouver, BC, when I was 15 to attend the Worlds Fair, that was interesting.

greenfreak said:

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachussetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, NY, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, North/South Carolina, Georgia, Florida. Rusty and I will frequently take weekend trips up to Boston and Providence in warmer weather but it's always within reasonable driving distance.

greeny honey thats more the east coast some of those arent in the northeast ;)

States - AL, GA, FL, MS, TN, KY, TX and CA.

Outside US - Mexico (Tiajuana)

Changed planes at O'hare once so I guess you could say I've been in Illinois.

been to a bunch of states en route to different places , Canada, and Mexico a couple of times.

chcr said:
As for the planet, when I was much younger, I used to do some LSD. Draw your own conclusion.
that too :D

I've yet to visit all the islands in my own archipelago, I have 3 more to go to: Lana'i, Moloka'i & Ni'ihau.

But I've been to ...
U.S.: California, Arizona, Florida
Europe: Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece

I've been to all the Hawaiian Islands save for Ni'ihau and Lana'i

On the continent, I've been to: North Carolina (lived there), California (born and lived there), Georgia (Cobb County, REPRESENT!), Texas, Arizona, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, Oregon, Wisconsin (I looooove Milwaukee), Kentucky, New York, New Jersey, Oklahoma, and drove through Tennessee & Illinois.

Back