How many polls will he post...?

How many polls will Jerrek post before he has to go back to school?

• 1-5 -- He's shot his wad...

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 6-10 -- He's got a few more left in him...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-15 -- He's still going strong...

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 16-20 -- He doesn't know when to quit...

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 21-25 -- He's going the distance...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26+ -- He's out of control, someone shoot him!

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
unclehobart said:
Its either a flipped image or the 'merican flag is being printed backwards these days.

No, no... It's an Iraqi fake... trying to make us think Americans are stupid and don't know the right way round to wear their own flag.... either that or it's a George Bush fake... hoping the Iraqis will think that Americans are stupid.... :eek:

Well I tried... :p

must be... the boys on their belly are using short billed caps with some kind of Czech woods camo ... its a total hush job photo exposing the dreaded Vietnam-Iceland assassination conspiracy.

unclehobart said:
must be... the boys on their belly are using short billed caps with some kind of Czech woods camo ... its a total hush job photo exposing the dreaded Vietnam-Iceland assassination conspiracy.

:rofl:

Ardsgaine said:
They'd all just run, though, when he asked if he could rub their heads. :eh:

Actually it does feel quite nice.... brushing your hand over very short hair... :)

Nope... apart from the fact that people were busy blowing each other to bits I wasn't really interested in what the Iraqis had to say for themselves at the time...

They always placed sensitive buildings that dealt with command and control and some types of electronics in buildings that were right next to schools and retirement villas and the like. One such building was blown to hell and the Iraqis led in a team of international reporters to inspect what the hideous US bombers had done. There were Iraqi army regulars wearing full hazmat gear moving around high pressure experiment piping and sensitive gear while there was a hastily painted sign in english that said Baby Milk Factory. Then peasant women would come over and wail and moan for the cameras in fluent english.

English reporters led off... French reporters led in

The baby milk sign was flipped over to the hastily painted French script side ... and peasant women fluent in French would descend upon the reporters and wail about the evil demon Americans.

unclehobart said:
They always placed sensitive buildings that dealt with command and control and some types of electronics in buildings that were right next to schools and retirement villas and the like. One such building was blown to hell and the Iraqis led in a team of international reporters to inspect what the hideous US bombers had done. There were Iraqi army regulars wearing full hazmat gear moving around high pressure experiment piping and sensitive gear while there was a hastily painted sign in english that said Baby Milk Factory. Then peasant women would come over and wail and moan for the cameras in fluent english.

English reporters led off... French reporters led in

The baby milk sign was flipped over to the hastily painted French script side ... and peasant women fluent in French would descend upon the reporters and wail about the evil demon Americans.

Yes, now that you've jogged my memory I seem to remember that propaganda disaster...

The union is being displayed to the flag's left (observer's right), though. :hmm:

Shadowfax said:
yeah, i mean...look...they don't even have whole bricks, only ones with holes in them :eek:

That type of brick is used to keep a nice temperature in the house/building.

Back