How many tickets for traffic violations have you had?

How many tickets have you had for traffic violations?

• 0 - I'm a goody goody!

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Less than 10 - I don't get caught often

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • 20 - 50 - Those guys keep picking on me!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Over 50 - What are the rules of the road again?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i think from now on justin's idea of a fun night in will be a quiet film [nothing too racey] and a cup of cocoa. bed before 8pm just in case he might see something too exciting after the watershed.

ovaltine should be about his style from now on. and nice sensible shoes. be careful he doesn't go too far and start talking about 'when he was a lad'

you do realise i'm going to get the blame for all this when he sees it. i should knew better i'm sure :D

Inkara1 said:
What do they do in other areas as far as negligent operaters? Over here, if you get a ticket and can't or don't take traffic school for it, it's a point on your license (2 points for certain offenses). If you get four points in a year, six in two years or eight in three years your license is suspended or revoked.

Common California Vehicle Code Violations Used in Negligent Operator Counts

No points here. You pay the ticket, and if its of a certain violation, it won't go on your insurance.

I got diversions for all of mine. Expensive (my 39/20 one was over $300), but worth it.

Yeah, Kansas has some wierd laws about diversions, I know my brother was nailed dead to rights for drunk driving over there, and he paid some huge fine and it just went away.

PuterTutor said:
Yeah, Kansas has some wierd laws about diversions, I
know my brother was nailed dead to rights for drunk driving over there,
and he paid some huge fine and it just went away.

Wierd....they told me here explicitly no diversions in this county for anything involving
alcohol or drugs. I know for speeding, it has to be no more than 19 over. Both
of mine were exactly 19 over. The first one I had to pay the diversion
fee ~$100 + $40 court costs + $40 application fee + the ticket $190.....it was hell :eek:

Back