How much time do men have?

If people had in depth discussions before sex, we would have far less stds, unwanted pregnancies...and prolly a whole lot less sex in general,

did Gonz just agree with me on something? :eek:

------
response to Q:

see what i mean? if there was less sex going on then the population wouldn't be as overcrowded either. as it is, if people can't control their sexual exploits then it is going to take a good war to thin out the population. a lot of the problem with what goes on in the world is that it is overpopulated.

Professur said:
Right. So I'm 10 seconds from blowing my load, the girl's already cracked the ceiling plaster 3 times and I'm supposed to stop right there and then?

Reality check, aisle three.

ok heres one: my friends when they were dating and had sex would stop if she said stop or ow. hed stop and pull out no matter what. and your saying you cant pull out cause your about to cum? bs you can pull out cum in condom throw it away and go wheerever else. theres your reality check

I think if someone clearly says to stop and the other person does not, then it is rape, no matter if it is before or during.

A Girl's response...

No mean's No. The girl didn't say no. She said it was time to go. That implies to hury & finish. She consented, Dad found out, got angry and blamed the boy. "My daughter would never do such a thing." So now boy's life is messed up because a promiscuous girl who coudn't face the poor decision she made to have sex in the first place.

You have to live with the choices you make.

freako104 said:
Professur said:
Right. So I'm 10 seconds from blowing my load, the girl's already cracked the ceiling plaster 3 times and I'm supposed to stop right there and then?

ok heres one: my friends when they were dating and had sex would stop if she said stop or ow. hed stop and pull out no matter what. and your saying you cant pull out cause your about to cum? bs you can pull out cum in condom throw it away and go wheerever else. theres your reality check

Perhaps if you actually read what I posted you might have understood what I meant. But I'll try it again. And this time, I'll type slowly for you.

She came three times.
I'm just about to cum.
She decides she's had enough.

It's not about ability. Yes, I could pull out. Hell, there's a whole birth control method designed around that. Not a very effective one, but one none the less.

It's about one person's rights over anothers. She get's to decide wether I get off or not. She get's to decide!!. Not we. She.

Get it yet?

No. Ok, one last time.

When t'hell is someone gonna start looking at protecting the guy's rights.

If you don't get that, ... Well, don't be too suprised. It seems the justice system doesn't either.

I don't seem to recall this being a problem until everyone started making everyone elses lives their business.

Professur said:
freako104 said:
Professur said:

Perhaps if you actually read what I posted you might have understood what I meant. But I'll try it again. And this time, I'll type slowly for you.

She came three times.
I'm just about to cum.
She decides she's had enough.

It's not about ability. Yes, I could pull out. Hell, there's a whole birth control method designed around that. Not a very effective one, but one none the less.

It's about one person's rights over anothers. She get's to decide wether I get off or not. She get's to decide!!. Not we. She.

Get it yet?

No. Ok, one last time.

When t'hell is someone gonna start looking at protecting the guy's rights.

If you don't get that, ... Well, don't be too suprised. It seems the justice system doesn't either.

she didnt decide whether you got off or not. if she did she wouldnt have had sex with you in the first place. everyone has rights but when anything like NO or STOP then you need to right then and there. i got it the first time thats why i posted as i did. im sorry you didnt understand my post. the justice system is fine its the fact its run by humans who make errors and such that make it go the way it does.

But that's just it Freako, she didn't say no. She didn't say stop. She said "I should be going" This is bullshit that he's in jail.

Back