• 36 - 40 (youngish)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41 - 45 (old)

• 46+ (fucking old)

• Total voters
Gato 'I'm in the AF & not the damned Navy' Solo said:
I'm 40, can run 2 miles in under 20 minutes, bench my weight, and drive a standard transmission...

Well aren't we special. I can drive an 18-speed double transmission connected to a triple trailer combination over 100 MPH, bench a can of Pepsi & I don't run from nobody and I won't be 40 until Feb.:D

Gonz said:
Gato 'I'm in the AF & not the damned Navy' Solo said:
I'm 40, can run 2 miles in under 20 minutes, bench my weight, and drive a standard transmission...

Well aren't we special. I can drive an 18-speed double transmission connected to a triple trailer combination over 100 MPH, bench a can of Pepsi & I don't run from nobody and I won't be 40 until Feb.:D

<---- can't do any of that shit 'cept drive standard ... but I'm still special

:p

:headbang:

I learned to handle a semi a long time back. No clue how much I remember. I can benchpress my wife, and military press both my kids at once. I can still drink 12 beers and walk a mile. And I don't run from anyone either. Hell, my knees would barely handle a brisk jog.

As for my age, kiss my ass. I'm older than Homelan. That's all you're getting.

I recall 13 forward, 2 reverse, and two brake pedals. There was also a red button, or switch on the shift lever. Damn, all that drinking back then really did fuck with my memory.

Usually 9 or 10 speeds, some 13, 15, 18 &amp; 21 speeds available. The red lever is the differential swith(Hi/Lo). I've driven one that had two, physically different trannys, both 10 speeds-2 sticks--really weird.

Oh I forgot that part.

I can drive a stick shift... I can drive (and parallel park) an ambulance... but I can't bench press anything over 10lb and can't walk fast without my inhaler :\

And the two brake pedals? I just wanting to know how accurate those memories are. Sometimes, i have my doubts.

hmmm, by the look of the voting we either have a bunch of kids or a bunch of........

:bitchslap: LL for making the thread title and poll title different and making me vote wrong

Professur said:
And the two brake pedals? I just wanting to know how accurate those memories are. Sometimes, i have my doubts.

Unsure. Methinks you're truly dating yourself. Best guess is, tractor AND trailer brakes, seperately. WAY before my time;) (or was it brake & clutch?)

Back