How to break a Gonz

paul_valaru said:
I know, i think it is funny too.

it's your consitution, not mine.

I think the death should be as close to a copy of the victims as possible.
It's called "balancing" and the first place I ever heard of it was in a novel by Robert H. Heinlein. He was purty smart.

SouthernN'Proud said:
A contrived, self serving "maybe it was like this" defense will never hold water. Facts do. He killed another person in cold blood. She abetted the crime. A family is grieving the death of a loved one because of these two pieces of shit. They forfeited any right to humane treatment they held when they did this. Fuck 'em both.

paul_valaru said:
I beleive it was her idea, and it was preplanned, hence she should be charged with first degree murder, I think he was handed a gun, and told to shoot, and as such should be charged with second degree murder.

And you got this inside information into the plotting of this murder from whom exactly?

Oh. Conjecture. We all know what weight that carries.

Again...facts. HE pulled the trigger. End of debate.

SouthernN'Proud said:
And you got this inside information into the plotting of this murder from whom exactly?

Oh. Conjecture. We all know what weight that carries.

Again...facts. HE pulled the trigger. End of debate.

Facts: you have to PROVE 1st degree to a jury.

Yes, you do. I submit that the pulling of a trigger is substantive beyond the driving of a car. But what do I know? I'm without the benefit of all the inside info.

SouthernN'Proud said:
They forfeited their right to remain in a free society. That means seclusion in a controlled society. That means the rules chage, like it or not. It happens.

It's been tried. Now they export Fosters.

Back