• Barrel down, finger on guard

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Barrel up, finger on guard

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Barrel down, finger nowhere near trigger

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Barrel up, finger nowhere near trigger

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Finger on trigger, ready to shoot at a twitch. (For you City people)

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
I was never taught. I guess I must have been thinking about Jizlick. I picked number 5.

I haven't been taught how to carry a rifle, only given one and taught how to aim it. :beerbang:

Now that's scary. Did you get a Hunter's Permit? You have to have a certificate saying you passed training to get a permit most places.

I had permission and supervision from Grandpa and it was only shooting bottles and stuff. It was somewhere way out in the country. :tardbang:

I was told to carry it with the barrel aimed at my own head and my finger on the trigger....:retard: It doesn't seem right, but I always do as I'm told....

Oh well, that's different. Hell, I shot up lots of stuff with my Grandpa.

Squiggy said:
I was told to carry it with the barrel aimed at my own head and my finger on the trigger.... It doesn't seem right, but I always do as I'm told....

Your therapist tell you that?:D

I said barrel up, finger ont he guard cause that is the best way to shoot a warning shot without shotting your own foot off...:shrug:

My grandfather taught me. He taught me when i was young. He was an NRA riflemens club leader for forty years. When i was about eleven some kid accidentally shot his friend in the arm while handing him a rifle. They were scared to go home so they came to the gun club and told my grandfather. Mistake! He dragged them out in front of the class and screamed at them for five minutes as the one kid stood there bleeding everywhere. He was a hard man who taught me through fear and discipline how to care for a weapon.
Good thing he wasn't around the time i was drunk and messing around with a MAC 10.

Evolution? How many school shootings took place between 1901 & 1980?

What was the teen pregnancy rate, on average, between 1901 & 1980?

:zap:

*whew*

For a second I thougth LL was coming to back me up. I dodged a close one there :D

I'll back you up Gonz, are you going to start about women entering the workforce though?

Back