How was your weekend?

Friday night I gave my granddaughter a guitar and the promise of lessons for her eighth birthday. Basked in the glow of that and did yard work the rest of the weekend.

I had a great Merrie Monarch week filled with dancing, friends, craft fairs, parades, etc. and ended it yesterday with my husband firing up the grill while nalani & I had some libations :beerdrnk:

upgraded from a 20Gb hard drive and a SoundBlaster Live! Value, to an 80Gb drive w/ 8MB cache and an SB Audigy2. also acquired a Marin Palisades Trail mountain bike.

quite eventful :D

work but sunday i was doing stock work and pushing carts so i got some good exercise. also got a copy of RLH for xbox so all in all it was pretty cool but so far i prefer the week over the weekend :eh: :blank: :D

Saturday I installed 178 yards of carpet. Tack and pad were already down, just carpet, new construction. I love jobs like that.:headbang:

Sunday I spent what I made Saturday.:headbang:

i skipped my prom :mope: but i went to prom brekfast and hung out with a friend of mine it was great(esp with her there :D) but NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!! :mope:

freako104 said:
i skipped my prom :mope: but i went to prom brekfast and hung out with a friend of mine it was great(esp with her there :D) but NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!! :mope:

I never went to any of my proms.

Friday I drove 8 hours down near Palm Springs and met some friends at Miracle Springs Resort, took a bunch of beers down to the pools, and sat in the hot tubs until 4am.

Got up Saturday and everyone drove to nearby Joshua Tree National Park and I took this picture of some of them. We then drove straight from the park to the Coachella Arts and Music Festival to check out The Blue Man Group, Beastie Boys, Felix Da Housecat, Ben Harper, Groove Armada, and a bunch of other bands. Drove back to the hotel and repeated the beer/pool/hot tub thing.

Sunday got up called the front desk to take advantage of the "Relax with a 3pm checkout for $20" flyer we found on a table. Drove into Palm Springs and bought two Banzai trees before heading back to the festival to see Timo Maas, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Underworld, G. Love and a bunch of other bands.

Left the show about 2am and drove back to Oakland, got home about 10am and went to sleep.

Got dragged into a big bust up between 2 of my nieces... Fun!

Went internet shopping and ordered lots of new clothes by way of compensation... :)

Back