How well do you know Python?

I was about to say that I'm just an amateur with Python

I've only seen the Holy Grail and Meaning of life :(

Holy Grail is my favorite, seen it dozens of times but have only seen the others in pieces here and there. I only got 4 out of 10.

There's a show on Broadway based on Python named "Spamalot". It stars David Hyde Pierce, Hank Azaria, and Tim Curry. It's getting great reviews and I've talked to two people who have seen it, they say it's hilarious.

If we weren't about to sink a crapload of cash into the house, the wife and I had thought of taking a trip up there to see it. Not enough free cash flow now, though.

I'm sure this thing is going to be running for a while, maybe not with that cast though.

If you do decide to come up at some point, I hope you would let me know beforehand. I wouldn't let you stay in NY and not take the chance to hang out. :)

Ya never know. Wife's still got friends there and in New Canaan. If we swing back that way, we'll let you know.

I was watching python the other night. Only got 4/10 all the answers seemed pythonesque.

"Brave, Brave Sir Robin Brave Sir Robin ran away. He ran away and he buggered off"

Lopan said:
I was watching python the other night. Only got 4/10 all the answers seemed pythonesque.

"Brave, Brave Sir Robin Brave Sir Robin ran away. He ran away and he buggered off"

I didn't!

Python show tops stage shortlist

_41130121_spamalotget_203.jpg
Spamalot has been a Broadway hit since opening in March

Spamalot, the stage musical based on the Monty Python and the Holy Grail film, has topped the nominations for Broadway's main awards, the Tonys.

Spamalot received 14 nominations on Tuesday, including nods for actors Hank Azaria and Tim Curry.

Another movie-turned-stage show, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, and musical The Light in the Piazza, both have 11.

Dame Edna Everage and Whoopi Goldberg are among the other nominated stars. The ceremony takes place on 5 June.

Spamalot, which has been endorsed by the original Monty Python crew, retains the zany style and story of the 1975 film while also spoofing other Broadway musicals.

Its nominations include best musical, best original score, best direction of a musical and best choreography.

British actor Curry, who plays King Arthur, and Hank Azaria - best-known as a voice in The Simpsons - are both up for best leading actor in a musical. Another three Spamalot cast members are nominated - but David Hyde Pierce, who played Niles in TV sitcom Frasier, has missed out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/arts/4533557.stm

6/10 - but then, I'm French...can't you tell by my houtrageous h'accent!

"What are you doing in Engand!?"
"Mind your own business. Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!"

Back