How would they market you?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
lol :lol:

Leslie Summerton is a wrapping paper that has room for an armchair inside, is guaranteed to save you a hundred pounds a month and loves children :lol:

Shadowfax is like a normal razor, but it receives data from any nearby electronic implant.

Shadowfax™ is a walking stick that can speak twelve languages and freezes anything it touches.

Martin is a sofa that sorts your mail, is built and maintained by tiny nano-robots and induces lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming....hehe, wonder how many know what THAT is :D

Martin™ is a toaster that makes money fast! It wears a waistcoat and tie. :headbang:

greenfreak is a scooter that runs on tapwater!

greenfreak™ is a pogo stick that knows what you want before you do! It lasts forever and craves attention. :jump:

Trish is like a normal shirt button, but it knows your name.

trish™ is a robotic dog! It secretes a sticky glue!

ris - it's a letter-opener that contains a tinier version of itself! it traps mice in a humane fashion and scares dogs.

good job that :D

A.B.Normal is a teddybear! It plugs into your hi-fi!

Wade is a necklace that works in the rain! It makes clicking noises and plays a mean game of Go.

It's a waffle iron! It destroys household pests!
It's like a normal business card, but it can only be operated by a trained professional.
It's a sock that speaks with the voice of James Earl Jones! It can interface with your earring and doesn't need batteries.
It's like a normal eraser, but it changes colour.

Spirit is an alcoholic drink! It explodes when dropped!
Kate is a shoe-shiner that affixes to any flat surface! It flashes at intervals.

Gonz is a chainsaw that's covered with realistic fur, works at twice the normal speed and is audible only to dogs.

Justin is a hi-fi that looks bigger than it really is!

Justintime is a soft-drink can that scans its user's fingerprints!

:rofl2:

Luis G is a briefcase that revolves and is made from recycled cardboard.
Luis is a sticky label! It plays a selection of current chart hits!

It's a biro that kills weeds down to the root, can read warchalking symbols and has no sharp edges.

can a brit tell me what a biro and warchalking is?

Scanty is like a normal key-ring, but it swears.

:rofl2:

unc - a biro is a ball-point pen. I have no idea what warchalking is. Chalk symbols made in war...? :shrug: :D

AlladinSane is like a normal armband, but it exists in five dimensions.
Jonas is a football that moulds vegetables and changes colour.
Here goes my hope of making money of myself...
Noite Escura is a microwave! It always points to magnetic north!
:D

Spirit is the Kissy Goddess of all the world. She shall reign over her people til eternity.

:D

Back