hungover??

BeardofPants said:
A sweet german white? Well see, that's where you went wrong! You shoulda had a bitter NZ Sav Blanc. :p

apparently really sweet rieslings kill the burn of spicy food best. something to do with the sugar. but i will never again even utter "kung pao" and "wine" in the same sentence as long as I live....

Thulsa Doom said:
oh come on you wimps. suck it up and just pour it in. youll be better for it in the long run. and warm beer is gentler on the stomach then cold.
Warm beer? Warm beer? About the only drink I'll take warm is....umm.....hot chocolate? Water, milk, beer, pop/soda....everything chilled ice-cold. Warm beer is gentler on the stomach? I can do room temperature vodka but thats about it; Everything else must be chilled.

Warm beer? *hears dueling banjos and gets a mental picture of crushed Pabst cans*

Sorry, but just the thought of it makes me want to hurl my ice water at you.

:p

Oh well, just means more cold ones for Luis and I. :)

If noone else has had to wait several days for the hangover, I'll leave the details to your imagination. Needless to say, I didn't try for a repeat performance. Only hangovers I've had since were mine and Bish's stags. And that was more for the sake of tradition than anything else.

Back