I am getting old!!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I remember when *I* was the 16 year old on the boards. I remember when it was ME that people didn't wanna say stuff in front of. Now I am one of the ones doing all the trash talking.

Honestly though, I started visiting these boards (by that I mean JJR and Xi since OTC didn't exist then and many of the members of one of those two boards and this one are at atleast one of the other two) over 3 years ago. I was 16. I had never had any type of sexual encounter, I had NO idea what you guys were refering to with most of your comments but tried to pretend I did.

I honestly feel like I have grown up on these boards. I see many of you as parental type figures (even though if that is the case we are guilty of MUCH talk of incest but it's all good), close friends, big brothers and big sisters I never had and in general the people who I know I can always count on.

I love you guys and I just wanted to say thank you for teaching me things I might not know otherwise (but am glad I do) and for always being there for me through so many hardships in the past three years. I have experienced 2 family deaths and 2 major breakups with you guys (and that's just what comes to mind with a seconds thought, I know there are SO many more important things too).

I LOVE YOU GUYS! :hug:

I know what you mean, it's been 4 years since i started browsing forums, it is kinda weird how you come to a message board and share things about your personal life with a bunch of strangers, and yet, you don't feel like you are talking to a stranger.

btw, i still remember the fireworks you posted a while ago to help me with a bad mood i was having.

HUggles Nixy!!

Thanks for being here, and being fun!

I've been on BBS' and the like for almost...damn...17 years now...and this is one of the best. I've also made some of my best friends on here! Wierd ain't it...I've only met 6-8 people IRL after knowing them online...but I still talk to a lot of them via email to this day.

Well I dont know if I deserve the honour of luvvles and huggles but I do see quite a few of you peeps on here as friends. And yes this is a damned fine board. Its the only one I know where the AUP doesnt restrict me from cutting loose and being myself.

Nixy said:
I had never had any type of sexual encounter, I had NO idea what you guys were refering to with most of your comments but tried to pretend I did.
You don't bore of doing that?! Yeah I have found only 2 threads where i got lost for more than a page so I gave up since I don't want to ask ;).

Do you want me to fill you in on anything? :p Positions, names? ;)

youve got a man stwey ;)

nix we love you too. but i was always about 21 when i found out about jjr512 so b/c of that i was an adult for this and xi. :hug: nix

some young girl said:
I am getting old!!!!

:trout: When you have to spend the first fifteen minutes after you get up in the morning getting all your joints working properly, you can talk to me about old! Now that I think about it, I've had to do that since I was in my mid-thirties. I'm still not old!!! I think that makes you practically an infant, Nixy.

steweygrrrr said:
You want filling in? :brow:

:lol:

doggy style's where the guy enters from behind the woman, missionary is the boring ole' guy on top, theres some name for the woman on top, there's about 4 different seating positions. Popping a cherry means that the girls' a virgin...or rather was, a brazillian wax is a bikini wax (if I recall correctly), an orgy is sex with more than one person, toke is pot, wanking is jacking off, jacking off is fapping, fapping is masturbating. Did I miss anything? ;)

Edit to add : Yes I did!!! Remember kiddos!! Spread the love by wearing the glove :p ;)

Wacky Nacky said:
doggy style's where the guy enters from behind the woman, missionary is the boring ole' guy on top, theres some name for the woman on top, there's about 4 different seating positions. Popping a cherry means that the girls' a virgin...or rather was, a brazillian wax is a bikini wax (if I recall correctly), an orgy is sex with more than one person, toke is pot, wanking is jacking off, jacking off is fapping, fapping is masturbating. Did I miss anything? ;)

Edit to add : Yes I did!!! Remember kiddos!! Spread the love by wearing the glove :p ;)
yeah fallatio and cunnilingus. Want a demo? ;)

Wacky Nacky said:

if the girl is on top there are two positions i can name off hand: cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. ive seen men called cherry too or siad they had their cherry popped so cherry is slang for virgin. in general. stewy im sorry he doesnt love you.

Back