I am getting old!!!!

Wacky Nacky said:
doggy style's where the guy enters from behind the woman, missionary is the boring ole' guy on top, theres some name for the woman on top, there's about 4 different seating positions. Popping a cherry means that the girls' a virgin...or rather was, a brazillian wax is a bikini wax (if I recall correctly), an orgy is sex with more than one person, toke is pot, wanking is jacking off, jacking off is fapping, fapping is masturbating. Did I miss anything? ;)

Edit to add : Yes I did!!! Remember kiddos!! Spread the love by wearing the glove :p ;)

Brazillian wax is EVERYTHING downthere waxed, bikini is just the bikini line.

Orgy is sex with more than 3 people (3 people = 3-some or "menage a trois" if you will)

Oh, and I am well aware of many things NOW.

*sees that the thread is already off topic so decides against making another heartfelt comment to be ignored*

Nixy said:
Brazillian wax is EVERYTHING downthere waxed, bikini is just the bikini line.

Orgy is sex with more than 3 people (3 people = 3-some or "menage a trois" if you will)

Oh, and I am well aware of many things NOW.

*sees that the thread is already off topic so decides against making another heartfelt comment to be ignored*

:hug: Aww, Nix, dun't worry about the thread being
hijacked.gif

I know what you mean about feeling old. I'm 23 now and soon to be 24 but when people ask me my age I automatically think of 21. Why? Where did the last two years of my life go?

Oh. online. *hugs computer* They are lost in cyberspace somewhere, I'm sure.

Wacky Nacky said:
doggy style's where the guy enters from behind the woman, missionary is the boring ole' guy on top, theres some name for the woman on top, there's about 4 different seating positions. Popping a cherry means that the girls' a virgin...or rather was, a brazillian wax is a bikini wax (if I recall correctly), an orgy is sex with more than one person, toke is pot, wanking is jacking off, jacking off is fapping, fapping is masturbating. Did I miss anything? ;)

Edit to add : Yes I did!!! Remember kiddos!! Spread the love by wearing the glove :p ;)

*hands Whacky the "Karma Sutra"....

"That should keep you busy for a while... ;) :evilgrin:

*gives Nixy a big :hug: and thinks what a great RL niece she'd make, though if she's old I must be ancient history! :lol: ;)

Aunty Em said:

:lol: ;)

and if that doesn't...you could always email me. I've got a devious mind. :)

Or...visit one of my highjacked threads ... that alone is a learning experience

I *am* sixteen and i know everything you are talking about .. i think thats the real scary part nix ;) Btw i owe you huge by showing me these boards

Oh but you are still quite innocent

Some of the things you say or ask (on MSN) make me smile cause I wish I still thought like that

Honestly though Hubba, you're teaching me to have faith again. It's nice ot see two people so happy.

we do go through a lot on these boards, don't we?

when i first registered (to jjr's), i was still single and childless :D how many years ago was that?

hehe, Nixy thats just because i care so very much about her, but i've never gone out with someone as innocent as her; not that i mind the step backward :)

enough with the hearty stuff though :p
im just a romantic & a nice guy ;)

*huggles*

I kinda know how you feel. The few years I have been on these boards I have gone through SO many changes and phases that I feel like some of my "growing up", the little I have done :), was on the boards.

I've grown a lil but not enough to let out who I consider to be friends for fear of lack of reciprocation

I feel a bit younger now

A friend of a friend turned 23 on Sat. I was talking to him on the phone and he said "I'm old now" then he asked me how old I was and told me I was young. I said "Yeah, when I get to be your age THEN I'll be old" :D

I use this formula:

old = more than 5 years on me
older = > 10 years

I apoliogise in advance

Age is a state of mind... there are 18 year olds who think like septegenerians and there are septegenerians who think like 18 year olds. :D

Rose said:
I know what you mean about feeling old. I'm 23 now and soon to be 24 but when people ask me my age I automatically think of 21. Why? Where did the last two years of my life go?
You have TS3, Your blog, Here, friendships, ex friends to show for it :D :$

Aunty Em said:

*gives Nixy a big :hug: and thinks what a great RL niece she'd make, though if she's old I must be ancient history! :lol: ;)
Thanks :D Yeah my oldest aunt is about 52, which isn't that bad considering my mother is 51.

[[sets to work on reading Karma Sutra]]

MrBishop said:
and if that doesn't...you could always email me. I've got a devious mind. :)

Or...visit one of my highjacked threads ... that alone is a learning experience
Yes, I am a'waiting your book "100 different ways to rape a man : though it isn't rape as he'll be willing" to come out ;)

Back