I fell off the wagon ...

nalani

... the cheetos wago, that is.

I was clean and cheetos-free for over three weeks ... and today, I have 5 puffs *sigh* ... I have no will power ... they were just sitting here .. calling my name ... all that cheesy goodness just screaming to be eaten!

I need therapy.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Is it fate?
31.gif

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I can fly. Sue me.

Sorry, I didn't know what that meant, and I was too lazy to look it up in the dictionary :D

Stop Laughing

Hmm, I'm under the influence (who isn't here? :D ) of nalani's threads! I don't normally eat potato chips that often! :eek: I'm almost finished with the bag already! The power of Na compells me! :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Shadowfax said:
I can fly. Sue me.

Sorry, I didn't know what that meant, and I was too lazy to look it up in the dictionary :D

:confuse3:
you don't know what subliminal menas? :confuse3:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I didn't know what the English word meant. I know now, I looked it up, because I felt so stupid after the replies :D

Leoslocks

There must be some spititual connection, or is that astrology? Perhaps just a common addiction to the power of cheetoes.

Today was the first time in months that the lure of the chip rack got to me. A small bag of Flaming Hot cheetoes and some Salt and Vinegar chips.

nalani

aye .. tis a spiritual connection ... a most powerful one *raises my hand for I have the power* .. *nod* ...

nalani

I'm better than He-Man .. I'm an FG!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Know how I know that I'm all powerful? Ku'u is sitting right next to me and she's eating CHEETOS!!!!