i got drunk and had to tyrpe this twice

tonksy

i had a bad day and i don't know how many good beers. there is some documentary about the origins of flight on PBS and i have decided the OTC is more entertaining. so what's the highpoint of your day?

I had a coffee date with a man today. It was fun, he seems smart and funny.

Then, he gave me a ride home. And on the way, he told me his car isn't on the road because of undisclosed *paperwork issues*.

Being that hubby has $15000 in fines and has been to jail for driving under suspension and no insurance...that kinda really turned me off. Let down.

But the actual visiting was fun. And I got a Timmy's out of it so it's all good.

Leslie said:
I had a coffee date with a man today. It was fun, he seems smart and funny.

Then, he gave me a ride home. And on the way, he told me his car isn't on the road because of undisclosed *paperwork issues*.

Being that hubby has $15000 in fines and has been to jail for driving under suspension and no insurance...that kinda really turned me off. Let down.

But the actual visiting was fun. And I got a Timmy's out of it so it's all good.
that's great,...and you never know...maybe it is just paperwork issues...how was the chemistry?

Not running over the construction workers on the Dan Ryan was a good thing.

No explosive sparkies. But it was a good comfortable time. He'd be a fun movie/dinner date.

I'm not ready for explosive sparkies yet anyway lol

Leslie said:
No explosive sparkies. But it was a good comfortable time. He'd be a fun movie/dinner date.

I'm not ready for explosive sparkies yet anyway lol
explosive sparkies are the best though...well at least he's fun to be around.
*wants leslie to be happy

Nah, partly sunny cold & it seems the Orange Barrel season is early this year.

*wants to be happy too
*also can't wait to plant
*can't wait till the front hallway isn't constantly slushy
*is sick of wet socks

50 percent, I wish. I barely get 40 with the humidifier going all day. And now I can't find the damn filters for it so it hasn't been on at all.

I can't wait to plant either. Bought a rake and three bags of mulch last weekend.

we boil water for that reason all the time.
*can't wait for her plants to arrive.
i planted some bearded iris in a pot with some red tulips...*hopes it will look lovely

Leting the garden rest this year....first time in over 2 decades I'm breaking out the herbicide. If I can't get fresh tomatoes & peppers, ain't nothing growing here :mad:

I'm not home all day to leave the stove on though. And at night the humidity rises anyway, while we're sleeping. We're only really awake at home for four hours. But the humidifier I would leave on all day, since it has an automatic shutoff when it goes dry.

Oh and Home Depot sucks balls. Two different stores wasted so much of my time... I'm going to call and bitch at them tomorrow, maybe get some free shipping on an order. If not, I'll go elsewhere to get these freakin filters. :mad:

Back