I got my driver's license, stay off the roads!

If you mean having to sit down and go through one of those tedious fill-in-the-circle-of-the-right-answer tests, no, I had already done one on June 11th when I went for my learner's permit. :headbang:

Is getting a drivers license in the US so easy? It takes app 45 hrs around here to drive properly enough for those spawns of satan taking the exams...

I hate driving around here. Too many cars, and the roads aren't maintained properly at so many places. And SO many idiots on scooters driving on the road, most of the time ahead or on the hood of your car :mad2:

Now I want my license too dammit! It's costing me WAAY too much money :mad2:

Shadowfax said:
Is getting a drivers license in the US so easy? It takes app 45 hrs around here to drive properly enough for those spawns of satan taking the exams...

I hate driving around here. Too many cars, and the roads aren't maintained properly at so many places. And SO many idiots on scooters driving on the road, most of the time ahead or on the hood of your car :mad2:

Now I want my license too dammit! It's costing me WAAY too much money :mad2:

Wow...you have so much anger in you :D What age do you have to be over there to drive?

Yeah Shadow, just about any pimple faced little twit can get a Drivers License here in the states. Actually it varies State by State, Missouri is starting to crack down a little harder. You now need to drive 100 hours with a parent or guardian before you can get a license. Permit at 15, License at 16.

provisional licence at 17, full licence at anytime after you get the provisional and pass the exams, be it 1week or 50 years.

still too many pimple-faced gary-boy racers bombing round in their crapped out old fiesta's. twats :rolleyes:

Wow. My friend has taken her theory test three times and not passed yet, here in the UK. It's pretty tough. There are 35 questions and you have to get 30+ correct to pass.

I had an old battle-axe of an examiner when I did my test, she was horrible!

ris said:
still too many pimple-faced gary-boy racers bombing round in their crapped out old fiesta's. twats :rolleyes:

:headbang:
Yeah...or Vauxhall Novas - they're one of the preffered Kev cars. And you have to have those booming speakers with some shit garage music blaring out the rolled-down windows. :D

When I got mine, if you took a class called Driver's Education in high school, got a piece of paper that you took to the license office, got your driver's license. I think you have to take a test now.

PuterTutor said:
When I got mine, if you took a class called Driver's Education in high school, got a piece of paper that you took to the license office, got your driver's license.

:eek2:

Scanty said:
PuterTutor said:
When I got mine, if you took a class called Driver's Education in high school, got a piece of paper that you took to the license office, got your driver's license.

:eek2:

Yep, pretty fucking scary, isn't it?

i got mine without doing any type of tests (i know some people :D), although, i drove for 3 years without a license, i had to get one because i was going out of the city and if you get caught with no license by a federal patrol, well that can be very bad.

i guess staying awake in drivers ed means you are ok for staying awake while driving ;) :D

In the Drivers Ed class, you have in class stuff, and then you drive once a week. You have to learn all the laws about driving, and if you break in laws while driving the schools car, the teacher can flunk you right there. It's not as easy as it sounds, but I still know alot of kids that should have never gotten licenses.

everybody respect the law when they're trying to get the license, once they got it.........they start driving normal

Luis G said:
everybody respect the law when they're trying to get the license, once they got it.........they start driving normal

This is SO true.

Who here can claim to put their hands at 'ten to two' on the steering wheel?
Hahaha! :D

Back