I hate stoopid people

nalani

when I started the thread, it was the usual stoopid people ... but since then, there's a whoooole new stoopid ... for example:

I had to go to Office Max ... I asked the guy for parchment paper, 24 lb. He said there's no such thing. I corrected him and within 2 minutes, found it myself ...

Leaving Office Max, there was a man in the middle of the road ... picking his nose ... I actually had to sit there for a minute before he realized that he was picking his nose in the middle of the road and should probably move and let traffic pass...

Then I went to Borders ... I figured since I was there, I might as well grab a hot chai (it's a State law that you have to get one when you're at Borders) ... so, I'm in line .. and the lady in front of me is paying her bill for her coffee and scone .. $7.12.... in pennies, dimes, and nickels!!! It took her 5 minutes ... 5 minutes to pay her bill .... :rolleyes:

stoopid people ... ship them all off the rock!!! :headbang:

nalani

hehehe ... we didn't tell you about those? They're called oliveens (sp?) .... way back in the day, some whiteys thought they were green diamonds and thought they could get rich ... they are pretty ... but not "emerald" pretty :D

HomeLAN

nalani said:
when I started the thread, it was the usual stoopid people ... but since then, there's a whoooole new stoopid ... for example:

I had to go to Office Max ... I asked the guy for parchment paper, 24 lb. He said there's no such thing. I corrected him and within 2 minutes, found it myself ...

Leaving Office Max, there was a man in the middle of the road ... picking his nose ... I actually had to sit there for a minute before he realized that he was picking his nose in the middle of the road and should probably move and let traffic pass...

Then I went to Borders ... I figured since I was there, I might as well grab a hot chai (it's a State law that you have to get one when you're at Borders) ... so, I'm in line .. and the lady in front of me is paying her bill for her coffee and scone .. $7.12.... in pennies, dimes, and nickels!!! It took her 5 minutes ... 5 minutes to pay her bill .... :rolleyes:

stoopid people ... ship them all off the rock!!! :headbang:

Sounds like a typical day. Is it any wonder I won't allow myself to get a concealed weapons permit? It'd be waaay too tempting to use the damn thing...

Q

We have some of the whitest sand in the world on one of our beaches. I'd really like to see the black sand and now that I know about it the green sand too. I gotta go find a pic of this..

nalani

holycrap, HomeLAN - that's a typical day? I would never leave my house for fear of losing it on the human race :D

Q - the green sand beaches are more black than green .. they're sorta mixed in together .. but it is beautiful :)

kuulani

greenfreak said:
kuulani said:
you forgot the green sandy beaches

:eek: You have green sand on your beaches?! *calls travel agent*

The sand looks greener in person ... you'll have to come and see for yourself :D
gsbeach3.JPG

and for Q, our black sand beach ...
Punaluu_Beach20.JPG

unclehobart

Cabo San Lucas on the tip of the Baja Penninsula also has black sand beaches.... and sharks ... I think.

Any agressive shark issues out on the islands?

greenfreak

Oh my God, that's cool! And your water... I... I never knew it could be any other color except slate gray!! Wow!! :D

The more and more I learn about Hawaii from you guys, the more I want to honeymoon there. We'll even get matching clothes from your uncle. Maybe I could go hunting in the forest for some orchids. :D

kuulani

ooh, and i can entice you over here with orchids ... do you know the tourist industry nickname for this island? ... THE ORCHID ISLAND!! :D

Janimal

Oooo yeah, let's go to Hawai'i!

And visit Nalani and Ku'u, and the rest of the "Family"! :wave:

And drink beer! :beerdrnk:

And play on the beach! :brow:

And look for pretty flowers!

And round up all the stoopid people :tardbang:, smack 'em :trout: and ship 'em off the rock :trippin: